How to buy Kirobo (KIRO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Kirobo (KIRO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Kirobo in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like KIRO may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase KIRO by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase KIRO using a decentralised exchange.
- Find KIRO on a decentralised exchange and make sure Kirobo can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for KIRO using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for KIRO as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for KIRO on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the KIRO tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Kirobo
KIRO is an integral part of the unique safety-net protocol Kiribo. However, when it comes to altcoins, innovation does not guarantee returns, which is why it is extremely important to evaluate both the token and associated protocol. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in KIRO:
- Innovative and niche: The Kiribo platform provides an innovative solution to a significant problem within the cryptocurrency industry. Many cryptocurrency assets are lost on a daily basis due to the design of smart contracts. While smart contracts provide automation and openness they are designed to be immutable. Kiribo provides solutions to several of the issues that the current DeFi ecosystem suffers from. There are not many other competitors in this niche market.
- dApp deployment:The only dApps currently employing Kiribo’s unique features are Kiribo native dApps. For further growth, Kiribo will need to integrate with some of the larger decentralised applications. If the protocol can achieve this, it will likely place more demand on the native KIRO token.
- Missing elements from whitepaper: While the majority of the native Kiribo website is up to date, there are elements of copy missing from the native whitepaper. For any project that wishes to progress in the future, having an up to date whitepaper is an absolute necessity.
How to sell Kirobo
You can cash out your KIRO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KIRO on.
If you store your Kirobo in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KIRO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Kirobo.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Kirobo, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KIRO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Kirobo or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert