How to buy KeeperDAO (ROOK) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ROOK in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy KeeperDAO
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying KeeperDAO.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ROOK.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy KeeperDAO.
- Buy KeeperDAO.
Complete your KeeperDAO purchase and then find the best wallet to store ROOK.
What is KeeperDAO?
KeeperDAO works like a communal liquidity pool. Anyone can borrow from the pool to take advantage of on-chain opportunities and profits from the on-chain opportunity are guaranteed to be returned to the pool. In other words, through KeeperDAO, users can pool their assets such as ETH, WETH, USDC, renBTC and DAI to earn passive income. KeeperDAO uses game theory to maximise profit. ROOK is the native token of KeeperDAO which was launched in November 2020. As a ROOK holder, you can propose and vote on all protocol upgrades and administer the profit share between liquidity providers and keepers. ROOK is used to reward liquidity providers (those who contribute to the communal pool) and keepers (those who maintain infrastructure to call liquidations and find arbitrage opportunities).
KeeperDAO (ROOK) is the 327th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $79,960,707. The current price of KeeperDAO is $141.48, which is -0.225% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $151.62 and $141.12 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 13, 2021 05:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
KeeperDAO at a glance
|Total ROOK supply||1,174,300|
|All time high||US$838.98|
|All time high date||February 15, 2021|
|Notable team members||Tiantian Kullander, Taiyang Zhang|
KeeperDAO price performance over time
How to sell KeeperDAO
You can cash out your ROOK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROOK on.
If you store your KeeperDAO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ROOK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of KeeperDAO.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert