How to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) in Australia
Learn how to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Keep3rV1
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Keep3rV1.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports KP3R.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Keep3rV1.
- Buy Keep3rV1.
Complete your Keep3rV1 purchase and then find the best wallet to store KP3R.
What is Keep3rV1?
KP3R is the native token of the Keep3r network. This is a decentralised network for keepers to help with external projects and to help external teams find development jobs. A keeper is an external party that executes a “job”. The job is a smart contract that requires the external party to perform a certain action. The jobs could range from simple tasks such as calling a transaction to complex tasks involving extensive off-chain logic. The network’s scope is not to define or restrict the action taken on as a “job” but to instead focus on the incentive mechanism for all parties involved. Jobs can be registered either via governance or via contract interface. Each job has a fixed number of credits that would be awarded to keepers. KP3R is the ERC-20 token that keepers are rewarded with for executing the job. The rewards would include any gas fees spent on the transaction as well as a premium that depends on the complexity of the job. The higher number of KP3R tokens you hold represents a higher “reputation” in the network. A higher reputation gives you access to high-end jobs that have been requested. If the network finds you are a malicious actor, there is a mechanism in place for slashing your bonded K3PR tokens.
Keep3rV1 (KP3R) is the 165th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $558,334,379. The current price of Keep3rV1 is $1712.3, which is -3.161% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1913.28 and $1694.34 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of January 17, 2022 07:01 UTC.
Where to buy Keep3rV1
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade KP3R by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Keep3rV1 at a glance
|Total KP3R supply||326,073|
|All time high||US$1,995.53|
|Notable team members||Andre Cronje|
|Industry||Decentralised job-matching platform|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Keep3rV1 price performance over time
How to sell Keep3rV1
You can cash out your KP3R with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KP3R on.
If you store your Keep3rV1 in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KP3R you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Keep3rV1.
What to consider when buying Keep3rV1Like any other asset class, investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky, especially due to the limited historical performance of the industry. It’s essential that you understand the risks and associated factors that influence the price of a certain token. Here are some of the factors you need to consider before investing in KP3R:
- Supply: As per data from CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing, the circulating supply of K3PR is 200,001 and the maximum supply is 201,643. This indicates that more than 99% of all the K3PR are already in circulation. It currently ranks 501st among all cryptocurrencies categorised by market capitalisation. The market cap stands at $71.3 million.
- Founder: The Keep3r network was founded by Andre Cronje, who is known for the success of the Yearn Finance protocol and the growth of its YFI token. Due to this, he has become one of the most prominent figures of the DeFi community.
- Trial: At the time of writing, the network is still in its beta-testing phase and the website has a disclaimer stating, “Use at your own risk.” Such disclaimers are often a deterrent to investors.
- Partnership: Keep3r has partnered with Chainlink, the decentralised oracle network that connects smart contracts to data from the real world. The network uses these secure and fault-tolerant contracts to advance its services.
- Price: The token was launched at the price of $1 a token, but due to the hype that the presence of Cronje brings to a project, within 40 minutes of its trading, the price multiplied by more than 27 times.
- Fund lock up: The network requires you to keep “bonded” KP3R tokens, a process that requires at least 24 hours according to the official website. These tokens help both with governance and the types of jobs you would qualify for as a keeper. It also means that you cannot immediately regain ETH for transactions on the network, so you will need a certain amount of unbonded ETH as a float.
Coins similar to Keep3rV1 (KP3R)
Keep3rV1 (KP3R) in the news
Layer by Layer Issue 17: Fantom, Solana, Harmony, and NEAR
5 Things to Look Forward to at Step Conference 2022
After A Enormous 2,900,000,000% Rally In Just A Week, This Diminutive Token Trades At A Fraction Of Its Peak
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Keep3rV1, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KP3R is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Keep3rV1 or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert