How to buy HUNT (HUNT) in Australia
Learn how to buy HUNT (HUNT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy HUNT
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy HUNT is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – advcash, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and swift payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy HUNT
You can now exchange your funds for HUNT. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your HUNT to your personal wallet.
Where to buy HUNT in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade HUNT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy HUNT
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying HUNT.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support HUNT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy HUNT.
- Buy HUNT.
Complete your HUNT purchase and then find the best wallet to store HUNT.
What to consider when buying HUNT
When investing in HUNT, here are some of the factors you should consider:
- Decentralised application development. HUNT intends to be a hub for decentralised applications hosted across a variety of blockchain networks. The long-term growth and success of HUNT will largely depend on the addition and development of popular dApps on the platform. Due to this, it is worth keeping an eye on any new apps being added to HUNT and their associated use-cases.
- Tokenomics. HUNT is a deflationary currency and has a burning mechanism to sustain the ecosystem’s economy. Every quarter, all fee-based earnings that aren’t associated with staking or HODLing HUNT tokens are converted into HUNT, and then burned. There is a 10% fee on non-hunt transactions, which includes crypto and fiat currencies. This further incentivises the use of HUNT within the associated dApps, as there is no fee charged on transactions using the native token.
- Competition. The premise of HUNT – to offer gameified dApps in a broad range of sectors – isn’t totally unique within the crypto sphere. Most networks that can execute smart contracts will have utility for building local dApps, meaning that blockchains such as Ethereum, Cardano and Solana are all technically competitors of HUNT. It may be worth comparing the dApps hosted on these networks and compare them to the utility of HUNT’s.
How to sell HUNT
You can cash out your HUNT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HUNT on.
If you store your HUNT in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HUNT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of HUNT.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including HUNT, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of HUNT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the HUNT or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert