How to buy hi Dollar (HI) in Australia
Learn how to buy hi Dollar (HI) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy hi Dollar in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like HI may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase HI by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase HI using a decentralised exchange.
- Find HI on a decentralised exchange and make sure hi Dollar can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for HI using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for HI as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for HI on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the HI tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying hi Dollar
Investing in any cryptocurrency should not be taken lightly due to price volatility. Due diligence on both the platform and tokenomics should always be completed. Here are some things to consider before purchasing HI:
- Competition. The Hi platform is operating in a hotly contested market space. Startups that offer multiple blockchain services (including exchanges and earning opportunities) are being constantly created and improve upon. For Hi to be successful in creating a thriving userbase, it will need to find a niche that sets it apart from similar offerings such as Binance and Crypto.com.
- Tokenomics. HI is a cryptocurrency that can either be minted as an ERC-20 (Ethereum) or BEP-20 (Binance Smart Chain) token. The minted tokens will be split evenly between the two blockchains. These tokens will likely be burned when the platform migrates to the Hi Protocol Mainnet. There is a max supply of 13,192,916,300 HI tokens.
- Development. The Hi platform has a number of ambitious services it wishes to bring to the blockchain industry, including crypto-based Forex/stock investments as well as a Visa debit card. It is worth keeping an eye on these projects as they may influence adoption and ultimately, price of Hi tokens. For a better understanding, you can access the project’s whitepaper here.
How to sell hi Dollar
You can cash out your HI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HI on.
If you store your hi Dollar in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HI you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of hi Dollar.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including hi Dollar, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of HI is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the hi Dollar or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert