How to buy GuildFi (GF) in Australia
Learn how to buy GuildFi (GF) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy GuildFi
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy GuildFi is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – advcash, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and swift payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy GuildFi
You can now exchange your funds for GuildFi. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your GuildFi to your personal wallet.
Where to buy GuildFi in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade GF by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy GuildFi
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying GuildFi.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support GF.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy GuildFi.
- Buy GuildFi.
Complete your GuildFi purchase and then find the best wallet to store GF.
What to consider when buying GuildFi
The blockchain gaming industry continues to grow and new, unique projects are in development. However, cryptocurrencies are still extremely volatile assets and should be thoroughly evaluated for potential risks. Here are some key factors to consider before buying GF token:
- Adoption. The GuildFi developers have the grandiose vision of creating a streamlined platform for all blockchain-based gaming and metaverses. Such an ambitious goal will naturally require a high level of adoption – both in terms of the gaming community as well as developers. GuildFi have already partnered with popular gaming platforms like Axie Infinity and Cyball, and will need to continue adding new games and metaverse proponents to its library for it to be successful.
- Use-case. Those that wish to maximise their investment in GameFi can stake their GF tokens on the platform. Additionally, token holders are granted other benefits, such as early access to GameFi games, limited edition NFT and token airdrops. This is in conjunction with the general utility of GF tokens for interacting with the interoperable metaverse the GameFi platform intends to create.
- Guilds. The Guild Zone is the crux of GuildFi’s unique business model. Essentially, being a part of the GuildFi Guild allows users to borrow the expensive NFT assets required to get started in certain play-to-earn games. This removes the upfront costs and drastically improves accessibility. This is only the entry-level Guild concept, and GuildFi plans to construct a massive interconnected network of guilds for specific purposes – such as for RPG games, esports, borrowing NFT assets, and much more.
How to sell GuildFi
You can cash out your GF with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have GF on.
If you store your GuildFi in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of GF you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of GuildFi.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including GuildFi, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of GF is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the GuildFi or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert