How to buy Fuse (FUSE) in Australia
Learn how to buy Fuse (FUSE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Fuse
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Fuse is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Fuse
You can now exchange your funds for Fuse. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Fuse to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Fuse in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FUSE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Fuse
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Fuse.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support FUSE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Fuse.
- Buy Fuse.
Complete your Fuse purchase and then find the best wallet to store FUSE.
What to consider when buying Fuse
Every altcoin investment should be thoroughly researched. Both the token and the associated platform or project should be evaluated to look for the upside potential and downside risk. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in FUSE:
- Scalability: Scaling is one of the primary hurdles to the mainstream adoption of crypto payments. This makes it an extremely important problem for Fuse to overcome. Fortunately, the project has been anticipating the day when its user base will grow large enough to put its network to the test. To cope with the influx, Fuse plans to implement its own scaling solution: Flutter Layer 2 Payments (FL2P). FL2P is a Software Development Kit (SDK) based on zk-rollup technology. The technology can be used by developers to integrate into mobile wallets. Whether or not this solution will suffice when the time comes remains to be seen.
- Partnerships: Fuse is partnered and has integrated with some of the most remarkable projects and platforms within the cryptocurrency industry. Partnerships include Chainlink, Ramp Network, Orion Protocol, and DappRadar.
- Interoperability: The team believes in a multi-chain future; hence, it has leveraged various bridges that enable the porting of Fuse-native tokens to other networks like Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Harmony. This may widen the use case of the FUSE token.
- Competition: Crypto payments are probably one of the most competitive use cases within DeFi. This may make it difficult for a project like Fuse to dominate. It has to compete with similar crypto ecosystems such as XRP and XLM, stablecoins such as USDT and UST, and even centralised but innovative solutions like Bitpay and Coinbase Commerce. Its mobile-centric approach might give it an edge over some crypto payment platforms. However, careful execution and proper timing are still crucial for its ecosystem to thrive in the years ahead.
- Ecosystem: The Fuse ecosystem is still very early in development. As a result, the ecosystem cannot yet boast a similar number of dApps integrations as other layer-1 blockchains, such as Ethereum, Fantom, and Solana. This could be viewed as both a risk and an opportunity, seeing as it has more challenges as well as more potential upside.
How to sell Fuse
You can cash out your FUSE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FUSE on.
If you store your Fuse in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of FUSE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Fuse.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Fuse, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of FUSE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Fuse or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert