How to buy Flux (FLUX) in Australia
Learn how to buy Flux (FLUX) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Flux
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Flux is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, bpay, cash and cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Flux
You can now exchange your funds for Flux. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Flux to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Flux in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FLUX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Flux
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Flux.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support FLUX.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Flux.
- Buy Flux.
Complete your Flux purchase and then find the best wallet to store FLUX.
What to consider when buying Flux
FLUX is crucial to the Flux protocol and is used to facilitate a wide range of internal transactions associated with the ecosystem. While the project is innovative, that innovation does not guarantee profitable returns. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in FLUX:
- Incentive driven design: Flux’s core economic framework is one that has been structured to provide tangible, timely rewards to all of its primary stakeholders including token owners, miners (accruing the asset via the use of their personal graphics processing units (GPUs), and node operators. The block reward is divided as follows: 50% is awarded to miners operating the PoW consensus mechanism, 30% is awarded to Stratus FluxNodes, 12.5% is awarded to Nimbus FluxNodes and 7.5% is awarded to Cumulus FluxNodes.
- Safe and secure alternative: Unlike a host of centralised Web 3.0 projects, including Amazon’s AWS and Microsoft’s Azure, Flux is designed to be highly decentralised, thereby allowing users to reap many transparencies and security-related benefits afforded by blockchain technology. Decentralisation may be a factor that attracts users in the future.
- Node-based governance infrastructure: The Flux ecosystem is powered by its native ‘FluxNode framework’ which, in turn, is governed by token holders situated globally. In contrast to other projects, FluxNodes can be operated by anyone given that the individual is in possession of sufficient coins as well as the required hardware setup.
How to sell Flux
You can cash out your FLUX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FLUX on.
If you store your Flux in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of FLUX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Flux.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Flux, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of FLUX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Flux or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert