How to buy Euro Tether (EURT) in Australia
Learn how to buy Euro Tether (EURT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Euro Tether
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Euro Tether is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and payid payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Euro Tether
You can now exchange your funds for Euro Tether. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Euro Tether to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Euro Tether in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade EURT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Euro Tether
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Euro Tether.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support EURT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Euro Tether.
- Buy Euro Tether.
Complete your Euro Tether purchase and then find the best wallet to store EURT.
What to consider when buying Euro Tether
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of EURT may want to consider the following:
- EURT’s use case: The purpose of EURT is to offer a stable digital asset that tracks the true value of the Euro. It was developed as a stablecoin to be used to secure funds and transfer funds away from the unpredictable and highly volatile cryptocurrency market. As the token tracks the value of the Euro, investors should only purchase the coin if they wish to gain exposure to the fiat equivalent. The token should not be purchased with the expectation of long term capital gains.
- Centralised: EURT is fully controlled by Tether Limited. It is the responsibility of Tether to ensure that each EURT is backed by a physical Euro so that the peg remains in place. Any issues with Tether Limited may, therefore, affect the stability of the token.
- Possibility of censorship:As Tether Limited holds full control of EURT the company has the power to stop anyone from using the token. Although this action has been taken by Tether in the past, it has only been used when suspicious activity is detected. The issuing company has also stated that it regularly works with regulators to crack down on the suspicious activities of its users.
- Tether controversy: Since 2016, Tether has come under heavy controversy over the rumour that reserves do not fully back the circulating supply of its stablecoins. Although the claims were never proven and the company claims to be audited regularly, past controversy may deter some investors from utilising EURT.
- Regulatory awareness: While Tether Limited is compliant with current regulations, it is impossible to tell how future governments will adapt and react to developments of digital currencies. Governments have been known to change their stance on cryptocurrencies from time to time, which may affect the usable capacity of a stablecoin like EURT.
How to sell Euro Tether
You can cash out your EURT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have EURT on.
If you store your Euro Tether in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of EURT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Euro Tether.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Euro Tether, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of EURT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Euro Tether or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert