How to buy Escoin Token (ELG) in Australia
Learn how to buy Escoin Token (ELG) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Escoin in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like ELG may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase ELG by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase ELG using a decentralised exchange.
- Find ELG on a decentralised exchange and make sure Escoin can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for ELG using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for ELG as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for ELG on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the ELG tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Escoin
ELG is an integral part of the EscoinToken ecosystem. However, it is extremely important to evaluate both the token and associated protocol for future upside but also potential risks. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in ELG:
- Niche service: There are not many projects focused on bringing legal practices into the cryptocurrency industry. As a result, EscoinToken and ELG, for a time, may be able to enjoy first-mover advantages. Although becoming a first-mover within the cryptocurrency industry, the token and platform will still need to compete with the traditional methods of obtaining legal services.
- Innovative: The EscoinToken project removes the borders and efforts that are required when a user needs to find a suitable legal firm or lawyer for an associated case. This seamless interaction and level of ease could provide a completely new way for obtaining legal services. Potential investors for ELG should pay close attention to the number of users and the number of legal firms interacting with the project as that will ultimately determine the demand for the token.
- PraeLegal partner: The EscoinToken solution partner, Prae Legal, provides clients access to legal resources worldwide through an extensive network of 252 offices in trade centers across 142 countries. Thanks to the integration with EscoinToken, this partnership now offers cross-border solutions for clients, that can have legal requirements met in any field of law, in any jurisdiction in the world.
How to sell Escoin
You can cash out your ELG with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ELG on.
If you store your Escoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ELG you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Escoin.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Escoin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ELG is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Escoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert