How to buy Dvision Network (DVI) in Australia
Learn how to buy Dvision Network (DVI) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Dvision Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Dvision Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Dvision Network
You can now exchange your funds for Dvision Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Dvision Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Dvision Network in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DVI by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Dvision Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Dvision Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support DVI.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Dvision Network.
- Buy Dvision Network.
Complete your Dvision Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store DVI.
What to consider when buying Dvision Network
The DVI coin is an integral part of the Dvision Network. However, like all altcoin investments both the token and the associated protocol should be thoroughly researched. Here are a few points to consider before placing funds into DVI:
- Play-to-earn model: The Dvision Network’s play-to-earn model will initially be linked to the LAND purification process. In short, there are areas of the Meta-City infested with virus-infected monsters. The LAND purification process refers to the battle mode inside the game where users will have to combat using their PET (purchased by users in the NFT marketplace using DVI tokens) to fight off the virus-infected monsters and contribute to the virus-eradication process. A play-to-earn mechanism has been very popular among previous blockchain-based games and could encourage the adoption of the DVI token.
- Partnerships with industry leaders: The Dvision Network is well-positioned within the industry. The project is backed by several venture capital (VC) firms and the project has formed partnerships with established crypto exchanges, including Binance, Gate.io, PancakeSwap, UniSwap, Coinbase, and Bittrex, and also blockchain protocols Polygon, Chainlink, Enjin, and Elrond.
- Competition: As a metaverse platform and play-to-earn game Dvision Network stands within a competitive market space. The value of DVI will, ultimately, be tied to the adoption of the metaverse, which means the project will need to compete with leading projects such as Decentraland, Sandbox, Illuvium and Axie Infinity.
How to sell Dvision Network
You can cash out your DVI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DVI on.
If you store your Dvision Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DVI you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Dvision Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Dvision Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DVI is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Dvision Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert