How to buy DuckDaoDime (DDIM) in Australia
Learn how to buy DuckDaoDime (DDIM) in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
You can buy DuckDaoDime (DDIM) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Gate.io. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. DuckDaoDime (DDIM) is the community governance token of the DuckDAO platform. Here's how to buy DuckDaoDime.
How to buy DuckDaoDime in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy DuckDaoDime is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
- Buy DuckDaoDime You can now exchange your funds for DuckDaoDime. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your DuckDaoDime to your personal wallet.
Where to buy DuckDaoDime in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DDIM by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy DuckDaoDime?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Australia to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy DuckDaoDime?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading DuckDaoDime.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing DDIM with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy DuckDaoDime with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy DDIM with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy DDIM on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase DDIM by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for DDIM on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy DuckDaoDime?
The easiest way to buy DDIM is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying DDIM, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of DuckDaoDime has been performing recently.
Best DuckDaoDime wallets to store your DDIM
You can keep your DDIM on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is DuckDaoDime a good investment?Incubation projects like DuckDAO have a high growth potential in this exponentially growing cryptocurrency market, though it’s important to remember that crypto tokens are volatile and risky assets. Here are a few things you should be aware of before you consider adding DDIM to your portfolio:
- Membership groups. Members of the DuckDAO ecosystem are known as Ducks. There are various membership tiers that Ducks are classified into based on the number of DDIM holdings. Each tier includes an increasing number of benefits for the community. The Duck Fightclub requires a minimum of 10 tokens, Beach Club requires over 200, the Gentlemen’s Club (VIP) requires over 2,500 and Diamond Club (VVIP) requires 10,000. The top 10 token holders are called the Duck Allstars Club.
- Involvement tiers. The involvement of the incubator within each project is classified into 3 tiers. Tier 1 is the incubation level where the platform works from the very beginning until the project is listed on an exchange. This includes services like marketing, advisory and listing that help projects to grow. Tier 2 is the strategic contribution level where the incubator assists projects with social media strategies including Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. Tier 3 is the general contribution level where OTC sales and community requests are managed by the incubator, with little to no direct involvement in the project.
- Tokenomics. The token’s maximum supply is capped at 1.47 million coins. The circulating supply is 1.03 million. Out of these, 500,000 tokens are locked in reserves and can only be unlocked by votes collected by the Duck Allstars Club. 80,000 tokens are allocated to be used in the community incentive program for members. Another 40,000 tokens are reserved for team members of the Duck Dao protocol.
- Cross-chain. The protocol’s cross-chain abilities have allowed it to run both on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC), 2 of the most prominent blockchains for application development.
Additional information about DuckDaoDime can be found using our DDIM analysis tools.
Today's DuckDaoDime price versus ATH
Compare today's price of DuckDaoDime ($1.88 USD) against its all-time-high price of $103.26 USD on 18 February 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer DDIM is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: February 18, 2021
DuckDaoDime ATH: $103.26 USD
How to trade, convert or sell DuckDaoDimeYou can convert or sell your DDIM with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DDIM on.
- If you store your DuckDaoDime in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of DDIM you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of DuckDaoDime.
- Complete your transaction and move your DDIM to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including DuckDaoDime, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DDIM is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the DuckDaoDime or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert