How to buy Doge Army Token (DGAT) in Australia
Learn how to buy Doge Army Token (DGAT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Doge Army in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like DGAT may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase DGAT by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase DGAT using a decentralised exchange.
- Find DGAT on a decentralised exchange and make sure Doge Army can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is < ahref="https://www.finder.com.au/pancakeswap">PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for DGAT using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for DGAT as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for DGAT on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the DGAT tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Doge Army
Doge Army Token takes inspiration from one of the world’s largest meme-based cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin. All altcoin investments are inherently risky, but any meme-related cryptocurrencies should be considered even more carefully. Here are a few key aspects to consider before investing in DGAT:
- Unique reward and token distribution: As part of its distribution scheme, the project allocates 2% from each transaction and automatically distributes it amongst all DGAT token holders. Secondly, as part of its weekly giveaway framework, each DGAT transaction has a 2% tax associated with it, which is distributed to 5 individuals throughout each week. Both rewards offer clear economic incentives for holding the DGAT token,
- Simple operational outlook:As per Doge Army Token’s whitepaper, the project’s mission is to help its owners accrue sustainable, long term rewards and help the value of DOGE grow over time. If the purpose of the project is to help the adoption of DOGE over time, investors may want to consider if it is more efficient to invest in Dogecoin directly.
- Foundation details: DGAT has at its helm the Doge Army Foundation, which levies a 1% tax as part of each transaction facilitated using the token. This amount is accrued and sent to a charity chosen by the platform’s backers. All voting-related processes are completed live.
- No team details available: A somewhat suspicious aspect of Doge Army Token is that no details regarding its founding members are available anywhere online. The project is governed by pseudonymous individuals who have no track record of having been involved with this space prior to their work with DGAT.
How to sell Doge Army
You can cash out your DGAT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DGAT on.
If you store your Doge Army in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DGAT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Doge Army.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Doge Army, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DGAT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Doge Army or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert