How to buy DigitalBits (XDB) in Australia
Learn how to buy DigitalBits (XDB) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy DigitalBits
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy DigitalBits is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy DigitalBits
You can now exchange your funds for DigitalBits. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your DigitalBits to your personal wallet.
Where to buy DigitalBits in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade XDB by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy DigitalBits
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying DigitalBits.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support XDB.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy DigitalBits.
- Buy DigitalBits.
Complete your DigitalBits purchase and then find the best wallet to store XDB.
What to consider when buying DigitalBits
Below is a list of defining features of the DigitalBits platform. It is useful to consider all aspects of a token and associated protocol before investing. Review the list below before investing in XDB:
- Growing ecosystem: According to the project’s website, DigitalBits has worked with an extensive network of leading partners and global brands. With Francesco Totti as the brand ambassador, DigitalBits has managed to strike partnerships with renowned football clubs including AS Roma and Inter Milan, eSports teams including Dignitas, and television networks such as Rakuten TV. Demand for the native XDB coin is likely to grow as demand for the ecosystem grows. Future investors should keep a close eye on all future partnership announcements.
- Fast and scalable blockchain: DigitalBits blockchain supports fast and affordable asset transfers. The network is high-speed and capable of processing up to 10,000 transactions every second (tps) - considerably higher than most competitors. The DigitalBits blockchain is also eco-friendly and requires no mining thanks to its Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism. Its speed and environmental friendliness could help to attract both developers and end-users.
- Quality services: Thanks to branded cryptocurrencies, businesses can effectively increase value offerings and consumer engagement in multiple ways. However, despite branded coins being the main feature, the DigitalBits protocol offers various other complimentary services. These services include a digital bank and payment network for brands (Zytara), a mobile wallet for iOS and Android, a stablecoin issuance protocol, and NFTY Labs - a service aimed at bringing real-world use cases to NFTs.
How to sell DigitalBits
You can cash out your XDB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XDB on.
If you store your DigitalBits in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XDB you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of DigitalBits.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including DigitalBits, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of XDB is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the DigitalBits or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert