How to buy Dero (DERO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Dero (DERO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Dero
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Dero is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Dero
You can now exchange your funds for Dero. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Dero to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Dero in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DERO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Dero
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Dero.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support DERO.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Dero.
- Buy Dero.
Complete your Dero purchase and then find the best wallet to store DERO.
What to consider when buying Dero
DERO is the native cryptocurrency of the innovative Dero protocol. However, innovation does not always guarantee returns and, therefore, a thorough evaluation of both the token and associated protocol should be completed. Here are a few key aspects to consider:
- Speed and Scalability: Dero is able to deliver a high degree of scalability and transactional efficiency by bringing together a DAG architecture with a PoW consensus framework. The protocol also supports anonymous transactions while providing compatibility with smart contracts. These aspects help to solve what experts in the industry term the Blockchain trilemma; decentralisation, scalability, and security. While offering these advantages, the Dero protocol now needs to focus on adoption by individuals and businesses.
- CryptoNote utilisation: One of the platform’s most underrated features is its use of the CryptoNote protocol. The CryptoNote protocol is designed to conceal sender and receiver transaction information - thereby protecting the identity of all the involved parties. Dero also features an SSL layer that conceals traffic from nefarious third-party agents. This level of anonymity and security could be attractive to dApp developers.
- A vast number of possible dApp applications: Thanks to Dero’s privacy-oriented framework, the network can be deployed for a wide array of use cases such as voting services, escrow, and address certification/verification. The wider the potential use case for the blockchains is, the more demand that could be placed on the native DERO token.
How to sell Dero
You can cash out your DERO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DERO on.
If you store your Dero in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DERO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Dero.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Dero, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DERO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Dero or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert