How to buy Deipool (DIP) in Australia
Learn how to buy Deipool (DIP) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Deipool
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Deipool.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports DIP.
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer DIP, but you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency. Just be sure to follow all legal restrictions and requirements.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Deipool.
- Buy Deipool.
Complete your Deipool purchase and then find the best wallet to store DIP.
What is Deipool?
Decentralised insurance protocols (DIPs) are platforms that focus on providing decentralised insurance. While the concept of decentralised insurance is still under development, blockchain technology holds obvious benefits for the insurance sector. The clarity of blockchain means there is no need to deal with obscure contractual insurance obligations or underhanded policies. As the service is decentralised, DIPs are able to offer lower service fees and greater transparency. One example of a DIP is Etherisc. Etherisc is a major player in this field and plans to offer over 20 insurance-based services. As of 2021, it has developed a licensed dapp for flight delay insurance. The insurance guarantees instant and automatic payouts through smart contracts. Etherisc DIP (DIP) is the token native to Etherisc’s network and is used for the operation of the platform. The tokens can be used to buy insurance, earn a share of transaction fees and incentivise support for the platform by staking.
Deipool (DIP) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. The current price of Deipool is $0.01904664, which is 9.623% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.02051439 and $0.01719863 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of January 29, 2022 02:01 UTC.
Where to buy Deipool
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Deipool at a glance
|Total DIP supply||100,000,000|
|All time high||US$1.07|
Deipool price performance over time
How to sell Deipool
You can cash out your DIP with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DIP on.
If you store your Deipool in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DIP you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Deipool.
What to consider when buying DeipoolDecentralised insurance protocols are a relatively new sector of the cryptocurrency industry. Therefore, it is good practice to evaluate the risks.
- Regulation. While traditional financial products are heavily regulated, decentralised financial products and associated cryptocurrencies are often referred to as the “wild west” of finance. Though governments are trying to bring stricter regulations and harsher penalties into the field, the decentralised and speculative nature of crypto makes this a difficult task. However, as of 2021, Etherisc is fully licensed and abides by US government insurance regulations. But be aware of the fact that the sector is constantly evolving and changes in legislation could impact DIP’s viability as an investment.
- Development. DIPs already have many practical use cases. As blockchain flexibility increases, it is believed users will be allowed to request new insurance products on an ad-hoc basis and even develop their own. However, as of writing (June 2021), the only DIP application available is flight delay insurance. Many others have been designed, but they are still not functional. How applications are developed and implemented will play a major role in Etherisc DIP’s future success.
- Accessibility. The Etherisc DIP token is not currently available through popular cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Coinbase or Kraken. A user will need to acquire the token through an altcoin exchange like Bilaxy or a decentralised exchange like Uniswap.
Deipool (DIP) in the news
Metaverse Heralded As The Future Of The Internet Witnesses Sexual Misconduct
Top 5 Metaverse Crypto Coins With the Most Monthly Users
Finder’s Experts Predict Bitcoin Will Peak at $94K This Year
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Deipool, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DIP is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Deipool or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: “We won’t force our players to use Quartz”
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs.
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for 2022 with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining its flagship luxury sports model.
Your mortgage could increase by $500+ per month – here’s why
Westpac predicts 6 mortgage rate rises before Easter 2024. If they're on the money, how much could this cost you?
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Westpac expects to jack your mortgage up 6 times in 2 years
Find out why and how much it's likely to cost you.
The Great Australian Bake Off: How to watch the new season online
On your marks, get set, bake!
Travel insurance COVID: Does it cover hotel quarantine?
Hotel quarantine could cost you thousands unless you get the right travel insurance policy.
Lower credit card limits didn’t change my credit score… Why?
Your credit limits can affect your credit score and your chance of approval, but it's not always as simple as changing one to improve the other.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert