How to buy Decentralized Social (DESO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Decentralized Social (DESO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Decentralized Social in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
What to consider when buying Decentralized Social
DESO is the native cryptocurrency asset of the Decentralized Social ecosystem. Like many other altcoins, it is subject to a high degree of volatility. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in DESO:
- Transparency-oriented design: Contrary to most social media platforms that make use of a centralised governance structure, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Decentralized Social is focused on the future decentralised nature of Web 3.0. Within the future ecosystem, it is DeSo’s hope that users can get paid fairly for content creation and are free of issues related to media censorship. This may encourage several users to migrate across to DeSo-based applications, which may subsequently encourage adoption of the DESO coin.
- In-built financial system:In addition to its social media services, Decentralized Social comes complete with its very own financial ecosystem. DeSo features a P2P trading platform that allows users to freely exchange certain tokens, all while offering a high degree of efficiency and transparency.
- Burgeoning dapp ecosystem:Since its inception, Decentralized Social has been able to encourage several developers to help populate the ecosystem with a number of popular applications. These applications include Diamond, Polygram, Cloutfeed, Pulse and Supernovas. An increasing number of applications will likely place an increased demand on the DESO coin.
- Solid backing team:DeSo is led by Nader Al-Najim, a Princeton graduate who has previously worked for various prominent firms including Google. Prior to his work with Decentralized Social, Al-Najim was associated with Basis, an algorithmic stablecoin project that was able to raise over $133M in capital from various mainstream players.
How to sell Decentralized Social
You can cash out your DESO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DESO on.
If you store your Decentralized Social in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DESO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Decentralized Social.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Decentralized Social, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DESO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Decentralized Social or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert