How to buy Dash (DASH) in Australia
Learn how to buy Dash (DASH) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Dash
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Dash.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports DASH.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Dash.
- Buy Dash.
Complete your Dash purchase and then find the best wallet to store DASH.
What is Dash?
Dash (DASH) is a cryptocurrency that aims to make digital cash more usable. With a focus on transaction speed and privacy, Dash is designed to allow people all over the world to make instant, anonymous payments online or in stores.
Dash (DASH) is the 87th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,300,677,241. The current price of Dash is $123.54, which is -10.972% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $140.41 and $123.27 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of December 06, 2021 11:12 UTC.
Where to buy Dash
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DASH by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Dash at a glance
|Total DASH supply||18,920,000|
|All time high||US$1,493.59|
|All time high date||December 20, 2017|
Dash price performance over time
How to sell Dash
You can cash out your DASH with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DASH on.
If you store your Dash in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DASH you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Dash.
What to consider when buying DashCryptocurrencies are complicated, volatile and highly speculative, so you’ll need to be fully aware of all the risks involved before buying or holding any cryptocurrency. If you’re thinking of buying DASH, consider the following factors first:
- Availability. DASH is listed on an extensive range of global cryptocurrency exchanges, which not only makes it easily accessible for traders around the world but also increases the coin’s credibility.
- Market competition. Dash faces stiff competition from a number of other popular cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP) and Litecoin (LTC), as well as privacy coins like Monero (XMR) and PIVX (PIVX). The popularity and adoption of Dash relative to these and other competing coins will be an important factor that affects its value.
- Emission rate. Dash’s variable block reward decreases at a rate of 7.1% per year. According to the Dash white paper, “Dash will continue to emit coins for approximately 192 years before a full year of mining creates less than 1 DASH. After 2209, only 14 more DASH will be created. The last DASH will take 231 years to be generated, starting in 2246 and ending when emission completely stops in 2477.”
- Decentralized governance. Dash features a decentralized governance and voting system where any member of the community can submit a proposal for a new feature or change to the Dash network, and proposals are then voted on by masternodes.
Coins similar to Dash (DASH)
Dash (DASH) in the news
Doge Dash: Skin in the game
Key data points suggest the crypto market’s short-term correction is over
Cardano, Tron, Dash Price Analysis: 25 November
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Dash, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DASH is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Dash or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert