How to buy Cudos (CUDOS) in Australia
Learn how to buy Cudos (CUDOS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Cudos
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Cudos is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Cudos
You can now exchange your funds for Cudos. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Cudos to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Cudos in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CUDOS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Cudos
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Cudos.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support CUDOS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Cudos.
- Buy Cudos.
Complete your Cudos purchase and then find the best wallet to store CUDOS.
What to consider when buying Cudos
Like all other altcoins, CUDOS is a cryptocurrency that is subject to high volatility. It is, therefore, crucial to understand the token’s purpose and associated protocol before investing. Here are a few core aspects of the project worth considering:
- High transaction throughput capacity: According to the official Cudos website, the protocol is capable of delivering between 200 and 500 transactions per second (tps) thanks to its use of a globally distributed layer-3 cloud network. High throughput could be attractive to both blockchains and blockchain developers looking to utilise Cudos’ services.
- Widespread availability: Since its inception, Cudos has continued to garner an increasing amount of mainstream traction, something that is best highlighted by the fact that the project is currently operational in over 150 countries and boasts an active client base of more than 250,000 users.
- Multifaceted token design: CUDOS is designed to serve a number of purposes within the ecosystem. Primarily the coin is used to ensure the operation and security of the Cudos Network. Users can stake the coin within the network as either a delegator or validator. However, in addition to staking, CUDOS can be used for accruing blockchain and cloud workloads while serving as an internal medium of exchange (MoE) within the network.
- Experienced backing team: Cudos’ operations are led by Mathew Hawkins, a globally renowned, award-winning entrepreneur, who, prior to his work with Cudos, founded a cloud infrastructure provider called C4L. Hawkins is assisted by COO Lee Woodham who has over 25 years of experience within the realm of finance and technology and a board of members that includes David Juxon (former MD of Bank for America) and Chris Deering (Former President of Sony Entertainment).
How to sell Cudos
You can cash out your CUDOS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CUDOS on.
If you store your Cudos in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CUDOS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Cudos.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Cudos, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CUDOS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Cudos or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert