How to buy Crabada (CRA) in Australia
Learn how to buy Crabada (CRA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Crabada in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like CRA may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase CRA by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Avalanche and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase CRA using a decentralised exchange.
- Find CRA on a decentralised exchange and make sure Crabada can be traded for AVAX which is the native asset of Avalanche. The most popular DEX on Avalanche is Trader Joe.
- Buy AVAX to trade for CRA using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough AVAX to swap for CRA as well as AVAX to pay for transaction fees on the Avalanche network (known as gas). You can use a service like CoinTool to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost. Gas usually costs around US 5 cents per transaction, but can get as high as US 50 cents during peak periods.
- Transfer the AVAX into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade AVAX for CRA on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough AVAX in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the CRA tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Crabada
CRA is the native token of the Crabada ecosystem. It can be used for various in-game purposes including incentive accrual, mission participation, land ownership, PVP tournaments, etc. Here are a few key aspects of the project worth considering when making an investment:
- Novel design: It is worth noting that Crabada is one of the first Avalanche-based play-to-earn games featuring an engaging, comic book-based gameplay structure that allows users to facilitate 6 mining missions per day. As a result, players have the potential to earn upto 22.5 CRA and 1822.5 TUS per day (that is, if they are not looted by other players).
- Intricate gameplay framework:As per the project’s whitepaperwhitepaper there are a total of six factions of Crabada’s that users can choose from. Not only that, these digital sea creatures can also be subdivided into eight different classes, eight different breeds, and six different body parts. Users also have the option of coming up with their very own characters by mixing and matching the various attributes that have been listed out above. Lastly, there is also an option to breed each Crabada upto five times, however, each breeding process costs upto 105 CRA (as well as a variable sum of TUS).
- Well developed marketplace: Once players breed and foster enough Crabada, they can trade, lend their pets via the game’s native marketplace — referred to as the ‘Tavern’. Not only these sea creatures can also be deployed for various looting missions.
How to sell Crabada
You can cash out your CRA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CRA on.
If you store your Crabada in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CRA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Crabada.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Crabada, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CRA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Crabada or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert