How to buy Convex Finance (CVX) in Australia
Learn how to buy Convex Finance (CVX) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Convex Finance
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Convex Finance is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, poli and osko payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Convex Finance
You can now exchange your funds for Convex Finance. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Convex Finance to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Convex Finance in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CVX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Convex Finance
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Convex Finance.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support CVX.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Convex Finance.
- Buy Convex Finance.
Complete your Convex Finance purchase and then find the best wallet to store CVX.
What to consider when buying Convex Finance
CVX is the base crypto asset that is used to facilitate a host of internal processes related to the Convex Finance ecosystem. Here are a few key aspects to consider before investing in the platform:
- Ease of availability: Unlike a host of DeFi tokens that are not easily available, CVX can be purchased quite easily. According to CoinmarketcapCoinmarketcap the asset is currently being traded across a host of prominent exchanges including Binance, OKX, Bitget, Huobi Global and Mandala Exchange.
- Massive incentives available:The longer the duration a user locks in his/her CRV (Curve Finance) tokens, the more veCRV they are able to accrue as rewards. These coins provide users with tangible financial incentives such as 50% of the platform’s native trading fees as well as affords them voting rights. If that wasn’t enough, it allows users to increase their liquidity provision benefits by a factor of 2.5 times (depending upon the total volume of tokens held by them).
- Minimal fees:As per data available online,onlineConvex Finance deploys a unique fee-related strategy wherein unlike other ecosystems that require users to shell out a hefty trading fees to cover for any gas charges, Convex does not have any withdrawal fees. Instead, it provides users (i.e. CRV owners as well as liquidity suppliers) with the option of accruing rewards via the platform’s native cryptocurrency ‘CVX’.
How to sell Convex Finance
You can cash out your CVX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CVX on.
If you store your Convex Finance in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CVX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Convex Finance.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Convex Finance, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CVX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Convex Finance or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert