How to buy chrono.tech (TIME) in Australia
Learn how to buy chrono.tech (TIME) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy chrono.tech in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like TIME may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase TIME by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase TIME using a decentralised exchange.
- Find TIME on a decentralised exchange and make sure chrono.tech can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for TIME using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for TIME as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for TIME on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the TIME tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying chrono.tech
All altcoin investments should be considered for potential upsides and potential downsides. It is, therefore, crucial to evaluate both the token and associated protocol. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in TIME:
- Generous staking rewards: Users can stake TIME tokens within the native TimeWarp application to earn staking rewards. By staking the TIME token and supporting the ecosystem users are guaranteed regular rewards, job mining, and premium account status on the LaborX freelancing platform.
- Governance: Beyond its utility, TIME is also the governance token of the Chrono.tech ecosystem. In late 2020, the original token was upgraded to TIME 2.0. While remaining fully compatible with the ERC20 standard, this update lowered transaction costs and enabled TIME to integrate other decentralised finance (DeFi) protocols. The token can now also be used by token holders to vote on the future development of the Chrono.tech project.
- Novel suite of services: Chrono.tech is focused on offering a complete set of tools that add immense value to the employment market. There are not many other cryptocurrency protocols focused on the employment industry which may help Chrono.tech capture a dominant market share. While the protocol will not have to compete with many other crypto-based projects, Chrono.tech will still need to compete with traditional HR-focused companies.
- Native stablecoin: In addition to the suite of services described above, the ecosystem also offers its own Australian dollar stablecoin - AUDT. The stablecoin is fully backed by an Australian dollar reserve and can be used by employers within the native PaymentX network.
How to sell chrono.tech
You can cash out your TIME with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TIME on.
If you store your chrono.tech in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TIME you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of chrono.tech.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including chrono.tech, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TIME is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the chrono.tech or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert