How to buy Chimpion (BNANA) in Australia
Learn how to buy Chimpion (BNANA) in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Chimpion in Australia
It looks like BNANA may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase BNANA by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BNANA using a decentralised exchange.
- Find BNANA on a decentralised exchange and make sure Chimpion can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for BNANA using an exchange like Binance. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for BNANA as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for BNANA on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the BNANA tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
Best Chimpion wallets to store your BNANA
You can keep your BNANA on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Chimpion a good investment?Altcoins can be extremely risky investments. Is it, therefore, crucial to evaluate all aspects before making a purchase. Here are a few factors to consider for BNANA:
- Financial flexibility: Chimpion's innovative design facilitates cryptocurrency payments for merchants across the globe. Furthermore, the platform offers a high degree of resistance to crypto volatility that is commonly observed in the markets. This makes the ecosystem extremely attractive to retailers globally. If Chimpion can tap into this million-dollar sector, the demand for BNANAs could increase proportionally.
- Offers economic freedom: Another highly attractive facet of the platform is its ability to allow merchants to settle cryptocurrency transactions in the altcoin of their preference. Chimpion also allows retailers to accept stablecoins, thus protecting them from issues such as sudden inflation and fluctuating interest rates.
- Easy to use: Chimpion’s native user interface (UI) is extremely consumer-friendly, allowing merchants at different levels of technical know-how to easily set up shop online. This should encourage wider adoption.
- Solid backing team: According to the project’s whitepaper, Chimpion’s operations are helmed by seasoned industry veterans including Aleksander Arnaut and Nathan Song, both of whom have previously been involved with established projects such as Shopping Cart Elite and GQ Shirts.
Additional information about Chimpion can be found using our BNANA analysis tools.
Today's Chimpion price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Chimpion ($1.023 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2019-03-03T00:00:00.000Z USD on 01 January 1970. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer BNANA is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: March 03, 2019
Chimpion ATH: $9.38 USD
How to trade, convert or sell ChimpionYou can convert or sell your BNANA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BNANA on.
- If you store your Chimpion in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of BNANA you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Chimpion.
- Complete your transaction and move your BNANA to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Chimpion, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BNANA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Chimpion or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert