How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in Australia
Learn how to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Cardstarter
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Cardstarter is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Cardstarter
You can now exchange your funds for Cardstarter. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Cardstarter to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Cardstarter in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CARDS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Cardstarter
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Cardstarter.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support CARDS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Cardstarter.
- Buy Cardstarter.
Complete your Cardstarter purchase and then find the best wallet to store CARDS.
What to consider when buying Cardstarter
As with any investment, it is vital you understand the risks and potential upside of the asset before making any financial decision. With regards to CARDS, here are a few things to consider:
- Reliance on Cardano: Cardano is one of the most popular networks in the cryptocurrency industry, and has ranked within the top 10 market capitalisations for several years. However, the blockchain has been slow to implement decentralised applications (dApps). There is potentially a future demand for the protocol and the blockchain enjoys a vibrant community, but uptake of Cardano-based dApps has been slower than competitors. Cardano will need to compete with other smart contract blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana and Avalanche to capture market share and, therefore, encourage the use of platforms such as CardStarter.
- First-mover in Cardano ecosystem:An incubator-style protocol for dApp development could prove to be valuable in kickstarting the Cardano ecosystem. Investors of CARD should consider and evaluate all of the future Cardano projects currently listed within the CardStarter platform. The quality of projects will likely affect the demand for the CARD token.
- Experienced team: The developers and builders behind the CardStarter protocol are well known and have an established history within the cryptocurrency industry. Although this does not legitimise the project, it does serve to alleviate concerns regarding an unknown or inexperienced development team. Alongside the team, Cardstarter has created a number of partnerships with projects including Chainlink, Coin98 Ventures, and Fractal.
How to sell Cardstarter
You can cash out your CARDS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CARDS on.
If you store your Cardstarter in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CARDS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Cardstarter.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Cardstarter, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CARDS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Cardstarter or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert