How to buy BTSE Token (BTSE) in Australia
Learn how to buy BTSE Token (BTSE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy BTSE Token
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy BTSE Token is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, cryptocurrency and bank wire payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy BTSE Token
You can now exchange your funds for BTSE Token. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your BTSE Token to your personal wallet.
Where to buy BTSE Token in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade BTSE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy BTSE Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying BTSE Token.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support BTSE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy BTSE Token.
- Buy BTSE Token.
Complete your BTSE Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store BTSE.
What to consider when buying BTSE Token
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of BTSE may want to consider the following:
- Low and negative fee mechanism: The fees charged by the exchange are below the average of most centralised exchanges on the market. Working on a maker/taker system, spot trading fees start from 0.12%, while futures contract fees start from 0.04%. Interestingly all market ‘makers’ within the futures contract order book are actually paid to trade. Futures contract market makers are charged -0.01% meaning that BTSE pays them to create liquidity. It is one of the only exchanges to offer negative maker fees. Holding the native BTSE token helps to reduce trading fees even further. The low fees offered by BTSE could be extremely attractive to both spot and futures market traders.
- Token supply: There is a maximum capped supply of 200 million BTSE tokens. No more BTSE tokens will ever be entered into supply. While the token does not yet have an active burn mechanism, the exchange has so far burned approximately 38 million, which were not sold during a private sale. The circulating supply of BTSE has been split between the Liquid sidechain and the Ethereum blockchain.
- Competition:The BTSE exchange has entered a heavily saturated section of the cryptocurrency industry. There are now hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges competing to secure market participation. BTSE will need to compete with Binance, Crypto.com, KuCoin, Coinbase, and FTX, which all offer both spot and futures market trading. Many offer above and beyond what BTSE is offering so future investors need to be sure that the exchange will be able to compete in the future.
How to sell BTSE Token
You can cash out your BTSE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BTSE on.
If you store your BTSE Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BTSE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of BTSE Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including BTSE Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BTSE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the BTSE Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert