How to buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) in Australia
Learn how to buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Bridge Oracle in Australia
It looks like BRG may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase BRG by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BRG using a decentralised exchange.
- Find BRG on a decentralised exchange and make sure Bridge Oracle can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for BRG using an exchange like Binance. You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for BRG as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for BRG on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the BRG tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
Best Bridge Oracle wallets to store your BRG
You can keep your BRG on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Bridge Oracle a good investment?Cryptocurrencies are generally volatile and investing in them carries significant risk. It’s important to understand the features of different cryptocurrencies before investing. Here are some of the important factors to consider before purchasing BRG:
- Purpose: The purpose of the BRG token is to provide a more affordable payment method for clients to pay for Bridge Oracle services. According to the white paper, it is a lot cheaper for clients to pay using BRG in comparison to paying with Tron (TRX).
- Launch: BRG was launched via an initial exchange offering (IEO) in September 2020, where all tokens sold out in 6 hours. The total supply of tokens is capped at 10 billion. 2 billion tokens were made available to purchase during the IEO. All tokens are built in the native TRC20 Tron format.
- Distribution: Bridge claims that BRG tokens are designed so that they are distributed widely. 20% of all tokens were sold during the IEO, with a further 15% sold in a private sale. However, there is little information on how the remaining tokens will be distributed into the market.
- Lawsuit: In January 2021 it was revealed that the former Bitcoin.com CEO Mate Tokay is suing Bridge Oracle for allegedly failing to pay him 37.5 million BRG tokens.
Additional information about Bridge Oracle can be found using our BRG analysis tools.
Today's Bridge Oracle price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Bridge Oracle ($0.0078754 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.486758 USD on 24 February 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer BRG is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: February 24, 2021
Bridge Oracle ATH: $0.486758 USD
How to trade, convert or sell Bridge OracleYou can convert or sell your BRG with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BRG on.
- If you store your Bridge Oracle in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of BRG you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bridge Oracle.
- Complete your transaction and move your BRG to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bridge Oracle, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BRG is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bridge Oracle or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert