How to buy Bomber Coin (BCOIN) in Australia
Learn how to buy Bomber Coin (BCOIN) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Bomber Coin
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Bomber Coin is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Bomber Coin
You can now exchange your funds for Bomber Coin. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Bomber Coin to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Bomber Coin in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade BCOIN by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Bomber Coin
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Bomber Coin.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support BCOIN.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Bomber Coin.
- Buy Bomber Coin.
Complete your Bomber Coin purchase and then find the best wallet to store BCOIN.
What to consider when buying Bomber Coin
All altcoin investment require thorough research and due diligence. Here are a few key aspects worth considering before investing in BCOIN:
- Fund safety and security: Since its market debut, the BCOIN smart contract has been audited multiple times by VeriChain Labs, one of the world’s foremost blockchain security firms. VeriChain Labs have previously worked with prominent projects including Axie Infinity, the KyberNetwork and Tomochain. Although audits do not guarantee that the project will not experience issues, an audit may provide some comfort to future investors.
- Incentive driven design:As per the project’s whitepaper, Bomber Coin’s gameplay allows users to accrue a wide range of NFTs for completing various tasks. These tokens, in turn, can be sold via the platform’s in-house marketplace.
- BCOIN staking: All BCOIN token holders have the opportunity of earning passive rewards through the project’s BCOIN staking module.
- Solid backing team: The project is led by Lahm Ho, a crypto entrepreneur who has been closely associated with the Asian blockchain circuit for more than half a decade. Other notable members associated with the project include Lead Developer, Hai Hoang, Game Designer, Hung Nguyen, and Project Manager, Khuong Pham.
How to sell Bomber Coin
You can cash out your BCOIN with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BCOIN on.
If you store your Bomber Coin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BCOIN you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bomber Coin.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bomber Coin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BCOIN is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bomber Coin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert