How to buy BNB48 Club Token (KOGE) in Australia
Learn how to buy BNB48 Club Token (KOGE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy BNB48 Club in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like KOGE may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase KOGE by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase KOGE using a decentralised exchange.
- Find KOGE on a decentralised exchange and make sure BNB48 Club can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is < ahref="https://www.finder.com.au/pancakeswap">PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for KOGE using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for KOGE as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for KOGE on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the KOGE tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying BNB48 Club
Every altcoin investment should be thoroughly researched. Both the token and the associated platform or project should be evaluated to look for the upside potential and downside risk. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in KOGE:
- Community group: The BNB48 Club was initially established as a club of over 500 investors. It is hard to determine how many members of the club currently exist and how many are actively working for the betterment of the club’s native cryptocurrency KOGE. BNB48 Club’s milestone roadmap was last updated in 2021.
- Governance: Holding 1 KOGE token entitles users to 1 vote within the BNB48 Club ecosystem. All KOGE token holders are allowed to submit new proposals for the club. These are then voted on by all other members. If 5% of all KOGE tokens support the idea it is then pushed forward. All operations are ultimately overseen by the BNB48 Club Council, which is an executive branch of the club.
- Token supply: The maximum supply of KOGE tokens is capped at 5 million. 45% of tokens were sold during an initial decentralised exchange offering (IDO). 20% were kept as Club reserves. 20% were distributed to early donators. The final 15% were then used for initial liquidity supply on the Dodo exchange. The token exists on the Binance Smart Chain and employs the BEP-20 token standard.
How to sell BNB48 Club
You can cash out your KOGE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KOGE on.
If you store your BNB48 Club in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KOGE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of BNB48 Club.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including BNB48 Club, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KOGE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the BNB48 Club or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert