Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bezoge Earth, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BEZOGE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bezoge Earth or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
How to buy Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE) in Australia
Learn how to buy Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Bezoge Earth in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like BEZOGE may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase BEZOGE by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BEZOGE using a decentralised exchange.
- Find BEZOGE on a decentralised exchange and make sure Bezoge Earth can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for BEZOGE using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for BEZOGE as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for BEZOGE on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the BEZOGE tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Bezoge Earth
BEZOGE is an integral part of the Bezoge Earth ecosystem. However, when it comes to meme-based cryptocurrencies it is extremely important to evaluate both the token and associated protocol. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in BEZOGE:
- Community-run: While the developer team still actively works on the project, the decision-making is mostly in the hands of its decentralised community. Therefore, the success of the meme ecosystem highly depends on the actions of BEZOGE tokenholders. This should, in theory, encourage new proposals that should benefit BEZOGE holders.
- Tokenomics: Half of the supply of BEZOGE was burned, removing it from circulation forever. A further 44% of the supply was deposited as liquidity and locked externally. The founders only own 3%, which is a relatively small allocation when compared to other meme-based projects. Moreover, each transaction within the Bezoge Earth ecosystem charges a 2% tax. Half of this tax is burned while the other half is redistributed to all BEZOGE token holders. As impressive as its tokenomics may seem on paper, it is worth mentioning that the maximum supply of tokens is capped at 100 quadrillion - a number far higher than most crypto projects.
- Branching out from meme characteristics: The project is tackling multiple avenues for ecosystem growth, which includes an MMO game and metaverse, various DeFi-inspired mini-games, a launchpad, a DAO, and an e-commerce platform. There are possibly more plans in the pipeline.
- Competition: The crypto space has no shortage of meme coins and NFTs. However, Bezoge aims to stand out by going beyond the pure marketing and branding approach of previous memecoin projects and leveraging its community for future development. The success of the BEZOGE token will be heavily influenced by the success of the Bezoge Earth game.
How to sell Bezoge Earth
You can cash out your BEZOGE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BEZOGE on.
If you store your Bezoge Earth in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BEZOGE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bezoge Earth.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert