How to buy Aurory (AURY) in Australia
Learn how to buy Aurory (AURY) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Aurory
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Aurory is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and payid payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Aurory
You can now exchange your funds for Aurory. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Aurory to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Aurory in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AURY by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Aurory
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Aurory.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support AURY.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Aurory.
- Buy Aurory.
Complete your Aurory purchase and then find the best wallet to store AURY.
What to consider when buying Aurory
AURY is an interesting in-game token of the Aurory universe. While some in-game cryptocurrencies have yielded spectacular results, others have not, which is why it is extremely important to evaluate both the token and associated game. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Success of the game: The value of the game’s native token AURY, heavily depends on the success and uptake of the game. While there have been instances of in-game cryptocurrencies amassing billions of total value locked, it remains a competitive industry to compete in.
- Tokenomics:The maximum supply of AURY tokens is capped at 100 million. 7 million tokens were offered during the tokens initial decentralised exchange offering (IDO). A further 7 million will remain for the ecosystem fund, 4 million will be used to supply liquidity to liquidity pools, 15 million will be used to pay the Aurory team and advisors, 18 million will be distributed to early investors, 24 million will be held in the game’s treasury under control of the AuroryDAO and 25 million will be rewarded through the play-to-earn mechanism.
- xAURY: xAURY tokens are issued to players that stake AURY tokens. The xAURY token represents a player’s share of the liquidity provided. It is also where staking rewards accrue. As the number of xAURY tokens increases the number of AURY tokens a player will be able to get when they unstake also increases. The annual percentage rate for staking AURY tokens changes on a daily basis.
How to sell Aurory
You can cash out your AURY with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AURY on.
If you store your Aurory in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AURY you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Aurory.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Aurory, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of AURY is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Aurory or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert