How to buy Aurora (AURORA) in Australia
Learn how to buy Aurora (AURORA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Aurora
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Aurora is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – advcash, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and swift payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Aurora
You can now exchange your funds for Aurora. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Aurora to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Aurora in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AURORA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Aurora
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Aurora.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support AURORA.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Aurora.
- Buy Aurora.
Complete your Aurora purchase and then find the best wallet to store AURORA.
What to consider when buying Aurora
When buying any cryptocurrency it is important to understand the risks associated with the underlying technology, as well as be aware of the volatile market conditions. In particular, buyers of AURORA will want to consider the following:
- Token use-case: As Aurora intends to make the transition from Ethereum’s blockchain to NEAR’s seamless, most actions are completed using ETH tokens. Therefore, the use-case for the Aurora token is very limited, with its only purpose being governance. It will be worth following Aurora’s DAO decisions to see if they expand the AURORA token’s utility.
- Governance: Aurora’s development decisions are dictated by AuroraDAO, which comprises a council of investors and relevant blockchain businesses. There are 13 members on this council, who vote on proposals put forth by the Aurora community. Participants include Aurora Labs, NEAR, Etherescan and 1inch.
- Ecosystem development: The adoption of Aurora by app developers and blockchain users may significantly impact the success of the platform and the price of AURORA tokens. The Aurora network hosts a number of well-known decentralised projects, including Beefy Finance and Pickle Finance. Potential buyers of AURORA may wish to closely follow any new dapps that become associated with the Aurora platform.
How to sell Aurora
You can cash out your AURORA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AURORA on.
If you store your Aurora in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AURORA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Aurora.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Aurora, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of AURORA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Aurora or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert