How to buy Alpha Quark Token (AQT) in Australia
Learn how to buy Alpha Quark Token (AQT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Alpha Quark
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Alpha Quark is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Alpha Quark
You can now exchange your funds for Alpha Quark. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Alpha Quark to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Alpha Quark in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AQT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Alpha Quark
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Alpha Quark.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support AQT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Alpha Quark.
- Buy Alpha Quark.
Complete your Alpha Quark purchase and then find the best wallet to store AQT.
What to consider when buying Alpha Quark
Though it might be tempting to rush into purchasing AQT given the rapid rise of NFTs, it's important to consider both the upsides and the risks before any purchase. Here are some things to consider before buying Alpha Quark Token:
- Competition. Alpha Quark is one of a number of NFT-focussed platforms that have been released in the past few years, and what was once a sparse sector is rapidly becoming more and more dense. The ability to directly access a unique metaverse space for artwork hosted on the Alpha Quark platform does give it a point of difference, however this may not be enough to give it an advantage over its competition. Considering platforms such as OpenSea.io already dominate the NFT market, Alpha Quark will need to continue adopting new members and technology to be successful long-term.
- Tokenomics. There is a maximum supply of 30 million AQT, and they have been allocated as follows: 21.61% were sold in a private sale, 14% has been reserved for marketing, and another 14% for research and development. 13.67% is dedicated to business ops, while 13.33% has been distributed to partners in the Alpha Quark Alliance. Finally, 8.33% has been allotted to the founding team, and the remaining 15.05% is being held in reserve. Royalties. A key philosophy of Alpha Quark’s project is to provide fair compensation to artists minting NFTs. A way of achieving this is by providing royalties – where the original creator receives a portion of the sale price, no matter to who or when the NFT is sold. While this is not a novel concept in the NFT world (or the physical world), platforms are inconsistent with providing this system. Creators may prefer Alpha Quark over other NFT minting platforms due to this feature.
How to sell Alpha Quark
You can cash out your AQT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AQT on.
If you store your Alpha Quark in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AQT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Alpha Quark.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Alpha Quark, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of AQT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Alpha Quark or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert