How to buy Alien Worlds (TLM) in Australia
Learn how to buy Alien Worlds (TLM) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Alien Worlds
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Alien Worlds is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, bpay, cash and cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Alien Worlds
You can now exchange your funds for Alien Worlds. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Alien Worlds to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Alien Worlds in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TLM by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Alien Worlds
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Alien Worlds.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support TLM.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Alien Worlds.
- Buy Alien Worlds.
Complete your Alien Worlds purchase and then find the best wallet to store TLM.
What to consider when buying Alien Worlds
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of TLM may want to consider the following:
- Mining game: Alongside buying the TLM token the token can also be mined within each planet of the Alien World game. Each planet has a mining game that allows explorers to receive either TLM or NFT payouts, which vary depending on the planet DAO’s allocation to its mining game, the tools used, and the richness of the associated digital land.
- Landowner commissions: When mining and staking TLM tokens within the Alien World game, a user must pay a commission to ‘Landowners’ within the game. Players can, therefore, buy land within the Alien World game to earn passive income from all other users that wish to mine on land that a player owns.
- Multi-chain development: Developers behind Alien World are focused on expanding the native metaverse across 3 different blockchains: Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and WAX. This gives players the ability to choose which blockchain they play the game on based on personal preferences. The ability to choose a blockchain may help to encourage the adoption of the game across a mainstream audience and helps to differentiate the game from competitors.
- Centralised aspects: While each planet within the game is governed by a DAO, there appears to be a centralisation element at the top of the hierarchy known as the Federation. The Federation is a group that consists mostly of the founding team of Alien Worlds. Only the Federation can permission NFTs, approve new planets, remove existing planets, allocate Trillium to planets, and maintain the front-end of the metaverse.
- Competition: Alien Worlds competes in one of the crypto industry’s hottest sectors, GameFi - the combination of games and play-to-earn mechanisms. It currently competes with top titles like Star Atlas, Sidus Heroes, Splinterlands, along with so many play-to-earn games popping up every week.
- Tokenomics: The supply of TLM is capped at 5 billion, with a declining inflation rate starting at 9% in the first year. Note that the supply or emission rate may be subject to change depending on the decisions made by the governing Federation.
How to sell Alien Worlds
You can cash out your TLM with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TLM on.
If you store your Alien Worlds in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TLM you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Alien Worlds.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Alien Worlds, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TLM is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Alien Worlds or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert