How to buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) in Australia
Learn how to buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Adventure Gold
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Adventure Gold is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, bpay, cash and cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Adventure Gold
You can now exchange your funds for Adventure Gold. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Adventure Gold to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Adventure Gold in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AGLD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Adventure Gold
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Adventure Gold.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support AGLD.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Adventure Gold.
- Buy Adventure Gold.
Complete your Adventure Gold purchase and then find the best wallet to store AGLD.
What to consider when buying Adventure Gold
Similar to all other cryptocurrencies, AGLD is a crypto token that is subject to high volatility. So, before an investment is made, here are a few key aspects of the project worth considering:
- Solid backing team: Loot is the brainchild of Dom Hofmann, the co-founder of Vine, a now-defunct video-sharing app. Alongside Hofmann, Will Papper, the co-founder of Syndicate DAO developed the subsequent AGLD token, which is now integral to the inner workings of the Loot economy. The Loot project has also been able to muster the backing of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin, who has time and again expressed his support for the platform during his interviews. A solid team of developers standing behind a project is often seen as encouraging for future growth.
- Community governance: AGLD token holders have the power to vote and determine the direction of the Loot project as it matures and grows — including the determination of various in-game storylines and features. Voting on all such matters is done via Snapshot, a decentralised protocol designed to help simplify blockchain-based voting mechanisms.
- Medium of exchange:In addition to being used for a number of administrative and governance-related processes, AGLD also serves as an in-game currency that players can use to exchange items and initiate other internal monetary transactions.
How to sell Adventure Gold
You can cash out your AGLD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AGLD on.
If you store your Adventure Gold in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AGLD you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Adventure Gold.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Adventure Gold, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of AGLD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Adventure Gold or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert