How to buy Adamant (ADDY) in Australia
Learn how to buy Adamant (ADDY) in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Adamant in Australia
It looks like ADDY may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase ADDY by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Polygon and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase ADDY using a decentralised exchange.
- Find ADDY on a decentralised exchange and make sure Adamant can be traded for MATIC which is the native asset of Polygon. Popular DEXs on Polygon include QuickSwap, SushiSwap and Balancer.
- Buy MATIC to trade for ADDY using an exchange like Binance. You will need to purchase enough MATIC to swap for ADDY as well as some MATIC to pay for transaction fees which typically cost no more than a cent.
- Transfer the MATIC into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade MATIC for ADDY on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough MATIC in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the ADDY tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
Best Adamant wallets to store your ADDY
You can keep your ADDY on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Adamant a good investment?Potential buyers of Adamant Finance (ADDY) should do thorough research of the platform before purchasing the ADDY token, and familiarize themselves with certain risk factors such as:
- High yields. Adamant Finance acknowledges that the high yields offered in their degen vaults are not sustainable, and as such users should check yield rates regularly.
- Anonymous developers. The development team that manages Adamant Finance is not publicly identified. While this is common with some DeFi protocols, it also increases the risk of the protocol being compromised from within, putting user funds at risk.
- Polygon. Polycat operates on Polygon, which is a sidechain (or layer-2) on Ethereum. This means you first need to transfer your funds from Ethereum to Polygon before you can use them on Polycat.
Additional information about Adamant can be found using our ADDY analysis tools.
Today's Adamant price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Adamant ($0.185657 USD) against its all-time-high price of $86.5 USD on 08 May 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ADDY is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: May 08, 2021
Adamant ATH: $86.5 USD
How to trade, convert or sell AdamantYou can convert or sell your ADDY with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ADDY on.
- If you store your Adamant in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ADDY you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Adamant.
- Complete your transaction and move your ADDY to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Adamant, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ADDY is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Adamant or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert