How do Huawei’s P10 Australian deals compare?
Huawei's excellent Huawei P10 is now on sale in Australia, but how does its contract pricing stack up?
The Huawei P10 was announced this year at Mobile World Congress with the promise that we'd see it locally in Australia by the middle of the year. Huawei then announced that it would go on sale via carrier partners Virgin Mobile, Vodafone and Optus on 25 May 2017, which just so happens to be today.
You can buy the Huawei P10 in black finish outright for $899, but if a contract tempts you, whose plan should you choose? Here's how the different plans from all available carriers stack up.
One factor to bear in mind is that while everyone offers the black variant, Vodafone and Optus have exclusives on particular colours. The Blue P10 is an Optus exclusive, while the gold variant can only be acquired through Vodafone.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone