A decorative present in a new home should look great, so why not give beautiful, fresh flowers as a housewarming gift?
Throwing a housewarming party is one of the most enjoyable things about moving house. When people are happy with their new home they want to show it off and share their joy with other people.
Of course, the party guests are expected to bring gifts to help decorate the home. This may pose a dilemma for anyone going to a housewarming party, however, as they often experience difficulty choosing what to buy and what not to buy. No one wants to get a gift that is similar to someone else's gift—that would be like turning up dressed in the same outfit as someone else.
When you’re looking for a housewarming gift, why not consider giving flowers? Here are some reasons you should consider buying flowers for a housewarming occasion:
- Ideal gift - Flowers are the perfect gift to give, but remember that not all types of flowers can be offered on every occasion. Assorted flowers in a pot or a low-lying basket express housewarming wishes in the best way.
- Fragrance - Fragrant flowers will make a new home smell lovely and feel full of life. The issue of which fragrance to buy might be the biggest challenge for most people. There is a wide range of fragrances to choose from, such as the ever-popular rose, honeysuckle and freesia, or perhaps the musky smell of sandalwood. There is also the option of sweet fragrances such as pomegranate.
- Convenience - Buying flowers as housewarming gifts is convenient and hassle-free. You don’t have to spend countless hours hunting for ideas and technology has now made your choice even easier for you.You can shop online from the comfort of your own home and have the flowers prepared and delivered to the place of your choice.
How to choose the most beautiful flowers for a housewarming
Buying and moving into a new house is one of the most momentous occasions in anyone’s life. To welcome a neighbour, relative or friend into a new house, give beautiful housewarming plants or flowers as a symbol of your good wishes. Flowers are simply gorgeous, no matter whether they are wrapped, in vases or pots. You can place them by a window in the living room, in the kitchen, or anywhere that needs a touch of colour.
Take these factors into consideration when choosing housewarming flowers:
- LifespanRather than sending a cut bouquet of flowers which can wither quickly, consider buying potted housewarming flowers that can last long after the homeowners have settled in.
- Colour contrastContrast the flowers with the interior colour scheme so that they complement one another. You may also ask your florist to make beautiful floral combinations sure to attract plenty of admiring glances.
- Type and Colour of VaseWhile choosing flowers as a housewarming gift, the style, colour and size of the vase used should be taken into consideration. You can choose pieces that are neutral in style and colour—for example a greyish bowl, clear glass or a beige vase—which will match with any flowers.
Jazz from interflora
This striking combination of flowers arranged in a woven basket is ideal for house warming gift.View details
Delightful from Ready flowers
Send this lovely gift bouquet of Lush purple iris and bright orange Asiatic lilies in combination with a nice bottle of sparkling wine to a friend.View details
Joyful Bouquet from ProFlowers / ProPlants
Add energy and zest to your dear ones day with this beautiful bouquet with an assortment of fresh flowers.View details
Mrs Daisy Boo from Flowers for Everyone
The best way to say congratulations when a friend has bought a new house is by giving out this bouquet of bright gerbera daisies. A perfect gift for spreading joy!View details
Where to shop online for the best flowers for a housewarming
|KaBloom||Sun Flower Gallery||Petals Network||Nearly Natural|
Current flower Offer deals and specials
Show code & visit siteTS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Why do we buy flowers as housewarming gifts?
Everybody loves to showcase a new home and there is no better way to accomplish that than to invite your friends over for a housewarming party. If you’ve scored an invite to such a party, choose a flower gift that will show your friend or colleague that you support the exciting change in his or her life.
Flowers have been famous decor tools since time immemorial. Flowers enliven the area with their presence and also add a beautiful perfume to the environment. Combinations of lilies, daisies, roses or carnations are the ideal way to make a home beautiful.
Flowers also have a range of other benefits:
- They freshen up. A lot of people buy fresh flowers as housewarming gifts. This is an ideal way to freshen up a new house and also bring in instant beauty. It is important to buy living plants for people who are willing to take care of them; otherwise, if they are not taken care of, they won’t last long.
- They bring life. Flowers bring joy and life into a new house. They reflect the excitement and joy of a new home and a new stage in life. Flowers make a new area feel lively, bright and vibrant.
- They add beauty. It may be hard to decorate a new home immediately after you have moved in. Flowers can add beauty to the new home and draw attention away from the pile of boxes still waiting to be unpacked.
Why shop at finder.com.au for flowers?
- Reviews of retailers. At finder.com.au, we have all the information you need regarding housewarming flowers you want to buy for your friend, colleague or anyone close to you.
- Convenience. All the flowers you need are only a click away, as you will not need to drive for hours to make purchases. We guarantee you stress-free shopping and a rewarding experience.
- Free shipping. You will get free shipping from any of our featured retailers. Our free shipping guide is easy to follow when buying from different online stores.
Promotional codes. We offer special vouchers and deals from local vendors around Australia. You can save big by searching for your preferred stores online and purchasing the flowers that you like using our promo codes.Back to top