Up to 75% off best-selling items
- Free shipping over $89
We have 12 House coupon codes available
What's the latest discount code from House?
The latest deal we have from House was added in. Up to 75% off best-selling items.
What's the highest discount deal from House today?
The highest discount deal you can get from House today is 75%.
What's the most popular deal from House this week?
We have a total of 12 deals available for House today. However, the most popular deal from House is the Up to 75% off best-selling items. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at House?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at House?
- Secure shopping site. House is encrypted with SSL security for secure online payments.
- Gift cards available. Let them choose something they love from the wide selection.
- Exhaustive range. House stock includes hundreds of different products from the leading brands in kitchen and homewares.
- Local warehouse. All the items online are stored in a Melbourne warehouse which allows for faster shipping and local delivery prices.
- Next business day dispatch. All orders are dispatched the following business day after order placement.
- Return shipping fees apply. If you return an item for reason of change of mind you will need to cover the return shipping.
How can I get House free shipping?
Orders $89 or more are shipped for free. Shipping for orders less than $89 are priced depending your shipping address. Use the freight calculator at checkout if you’re not sure. Delivery takes two to seven business days to most Australian locations from the time of order.
What is the House returns policy?
House has a 30-day returns policy on all of its products. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it for a refund or an exchange as long as it is new, unused, and is returned in its original packaging.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these House deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best House offers available today.
More guides on Finder
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
It can be confusing knowing the difference between a KN95 and N95 face mask. We look at them both and where to buy them online.
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Bank First Green Personal Loan review
Bank First’s variable rate green personal loan can be used to make environmentally friendly purchases for your home.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Blackstone Minerals (BSX ↑12.7%), Weebit Nano (WBT ↑9.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 20 January 2022.
Ask an Expert