Compare rates from dozens of trusted hotel-booking sites in one place and get the best HotelsCombined deals out there.
Don't overspend on your next hotel stay. Check out HotelsCombined's comparison tool that allows you to check popular booking sites like Expedia, Wotif, Hotels.com, Booking.com and more all with one simple search to find the best price
Latest HotelsCombined deals for February 2018
|Up to 48% off Gold Coast stay||
|Valid for stays on select Mantra properties in Gold Coast. Minimum of 2-night stay to redeem offer. T&C's apply.||
|Up to 67% off Melbourne stay||
|Valid for stays on select Mantra properties in Melbourne. Minimum of 2-night stay to redeem offer. T&C's apply.||
|Up to 42% off Port Douglas stay||
|Valid for stays on select Mantra properties in Port Douglas. Minimum of 2-night stay to redeem offer. T&C's apply.||
|Up to 20% off Sydney hotels||Save up to 20% off in select hotels in Sydney. T&C's apply.||
|Melbourne hotels from $63||Valid on select dates. Sample rate available on stays at the 4-star Great Southern hotel for $63. Other rates include the 4-star Best Western Atlantis from $98 per night and Travelodge Docklands for $106 per night.||
|Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80%||Save up to 80% on travel sites at HotelsCombined.||
Deals overview for HotelsCombined
Search for a hotel in these top HotelsCombined destinations now:
Are there any HotelsCombined discount codes or coupons?
Since HotelsCombined compares hotel prices from a range of online travel agencies and doesn't take any bookings directly, they don't use any codes or vouchers.
However, you may be able to apply a voucher to the site that you're re-directed to if they use codes for an even greater savings.
How does HotelsCombined work?
Using HotelsCombined is like checking dozens of travel sites all at once. If you search for a city or specific hotel and your travel dates, you'll see a list of different sites and prices available. If the "Book with hotel" option comes up, that means the price listed is what's on the hotel site. "View deal" is a price that's available through an online travel agency.
If you click on either of those buttons, you'll be redirected from HotelsCombined to that site where you can make a booking. You can't make a booking directly with HotelsCombined.
Pros and cons of HotelsCombined
- Best price guarantee. HotelsCombined gives you a best price guarantee. You will find the best hotel rates from major travel sites and they guarantee that you will not find better rates anywhere else.
- Access to millions of hotel deals. You have access to millions of deals worldwide. With HotelsCombined, you can access hotel deals from more than 5 million hotels and 1000s of online travel sites.
- Access to hotels in more than 220 countries. Hotels are available from more than 220 countries, and they have more than 120 currencies with more than 40 languages covered.
- Easy comparisons. You can easily compare hotel bookings from thousands of sites conveniently. HotelsCombined also has apps for different operating systems allowing you to access this information on the go.
- Several selections to choose from. Too much variety can be confusing and intimidating, and you might find it hard to narrow down the hotel you want to book.
About HotelsCombined and its history
HotelsCombined has partnered with some of the best sites in the world to offer you convenience when making your travel plans. This site offers millions of hotel deals accessible all over the world with destinations across all continents.
More than 300 million people use HotelsCombined, with this largely being thanks to the versatility of the site. You can access HotelsCombined in more than 40 languages with support for 120 currencies.
The site is absolutely free to use and they will not charge you to search for hotel bookings or destinations. They also offer a lowest price guarantee.