Save big on your next hotel stay by checking out the latest HotelsCombined offers and deals right here.
HotelsCombined helps you plan for your travels with great ease, helping you find good accommodation from some of the best hotels in the world. They offer accommodation booking services from some of the world’s top destinations including Paris, London, Rome and Sydney, amongst others.
The site gives you greater access to hotels and they guarantee you the best prices on these accommodations. The online bookings site is operated by a team of digital experts who work hard to ensure that you don’t just get convenient booking services, but an enjoyable shopping experience as well.
Latest HotelsCombined deals for July 2017
|Up to 20% off Sydney hotels||Save up to 20% off in select hotels in Sydney. T&C's apply.||
Last verified 8 May 2017
|Melbourne hotels from $63||Valid on select dates. Sample rate available on stays at the 4-star Great Southern hotel for $63. Other rates include the 4-star Best Western Atlantis from $98 per night and Travelodge Docklands for $106 per night.||
Last verified 27 Jan 2017
|Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80%||Save up to 80% on travel sites at HotelsCombined.||
Last verified 4 Feb 2015
Are there any HotelsCombined discount codes or coupons?
Since HotelsCombined compares hotel prices from a range of online travel agencies and doesn't take any bookings directly, they don't use any codes or vouchers. However, you may be able to apply a voucher to the site that you're directed to.
Search for a hotel in these top HotelsCombined destinations now:
About HotelsCombined and its history
HotelsCombined has partnered with some of the best sites in the world to offer you convenience when making your travel plans. This site offers millions of hotel deals accessible all over the world with destinations across all continents.
More than 300 million people use HotelsCombined, with this largely being thanks to the versatility of the site. You can access HotelsCombined in more than 40 languages with support for 120 currencies.
The site is absolutely free to use and they will not charge you to search for hotel bookings or destinations. They also offer a lowest price guarantee.
Pros and cons of HotelsCombined
- Best price guarantee. HotelsCombined gives you a best price guarantee. You will find the best hotel rates from major travel sites and they guarantee that you will not find better rates anywhere else.
- Access to millions of hotel deals. You have access to millions of deals worldwide. With HotelsCombined, you can access hotel deals from more than 5 million hotels and 1000s of online travel sites.
- Access to hotels in more than 220 countries. Hotels are available from more than 220 countries, and they have more than 120 currencies with more than 40 languages covered.
- Easy comparisons. You can easily compare hotel bookings from thousands of sites conveniently. HotelsCombined also has apps for different operating systems allowing you to access this information on the go.
- Several selections to choose from. Too much variety can be confusing and intimidating, and you might find it hard to narrow down the hotel you want to book.
Booking guide for HotelsCombined
Booking with HotelsCombined is quite easy. First search for your destination then select your check-in and check-out dates along with the number of guests. You will be redirected to a list of hotels where you will be able to compare the facilities and rates. Click on the hotel you wish to stay in during your trip. It’s important to note that HotelsCombined is not a booking site, it simply helps you search for hotels. In order to make a booking, the site will redirect you to the hotel’s site.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for HotelsCombined
HotelsCombined offer a best-price guarantee and they will refund you the price difference if you come across a better deal than the one they offer. To receive your refund, simply get in touch with their customer care via email with your reservation number, name, confirmation email or voucher, as well as details for the site that had the better rate.
In order to get a refund, the lower rate needs to be in the same currency you used. Note that only the difference is refundable, not the entire amount made for the booking.