Find a cheaper price on hotel rooms and travel services with these Hotelopia coupon codes.
Hotelopia is an online comparison and booking agent for hotels, transfers, activities and car hire. It uses a comprehensive search tool to find and compare a range of travel services around the world. Users can read embedded Tripadvisor reviews to make an informed decision.
Hotelopia coupon codes and discounts
Popular Hotelopia coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|6 Feb 2018||Up to 20% off Gold Coast hotels||********|
Deals overview for Hotelopia
Bestselling destinations from Hotelopia
Hotelopia Review | Pros and Cons
- Member of a trusted European travel company. Hotelopia is part of the TUI group, a European international travel service company that serves 30 million clients in more than 180 countries.
- Lowest price guarantee. Hotelopia guarantees the lowest advertised price.
- Option to pay later. Many hotels and services do not require full payment at the time of booking.
- Secure online payment. Hotelopia uses SSL technology for secure online payments.
- Wide range of accommodation options. Users can book a range of accommodation types, including full-service hotels and apartments, with price points to suit different budgets.
- No live chat. Customer service is available via a UK-based hotline.
- No online booking modifications. If you would like to modify your bookings, you will need to contact customer service over the phone.
How do I make a booking with Hotelopia?
You can make a booking online in minutes. Use the search engine to find hotels and compare rates. Once you’ve selected your accommodation, move through the booking process step by step to complete your reservation. You will need to enter your credit card details to confirm your booking. Your card will not necessarily be charged. If the hotel allows payment on arrival, this will be clearly stated during the reservation process.
What forms of payment does Hotelopia accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
What is the Hotelopia cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made through Hotelopia. Cancellations made directly with the hotel or travel service operator will not be processed by Hotelopia and may result in “no show” fees. Cancellation deadlines and cancellation fees are clearly stated at the time of booking.