We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hotelopia coupon codes and discounts
Hotelopia's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 18 March, Hotelopia hasn't publicly announced any changes to its cancellation and changes policy. Existing customers with a booking can get in touch with Hotelopia via email@example.com to find out their change and cancellation options.
Deals overview for Hotelopia
- Total deals: 11
- Best discount: 10%
- Best deal (by discount): Up to 10% off hotels
Bestselling destinations from Hotelopia
Hotelopia Review | Pros and Cons
- Member of a trusted European travel company. Hotelopia is part of the TUI group, a European international travel service company that serves 30 million clients in more than 180 countries.
- Lowest price guarantee. Hotelopia guarantees the lowest advertised price.
- Option to pay later. Many hotels and services do not require full payment at the time of booking.
- Secure online payment. Hotelopia uses SSL technology for secure online payments.
- Wide range of accommodation options. Users can book a range of accommodation types, including full-service hotels and apartments, with price points to suit different budgets.
- No live chat. Customer service is available via a UK-based hotline.
- No online booking modifications. If you would like to modify your bookings, you will need to contact customer service over the phone.
How do I make a booking with Hotelopia?
You can make a booking online in minutes. Use the search engine to find hotels and compare rates. Once you’ve selected your accommodation, move through the booking process step by step to complete your reservation. You will need to enter your credit card details to confirm your booking. Your card will not necessarily be charged. If the hotel allows payment on arrival, this will be clearly stated during the reservation process.
What forms of payment does Hotelopia accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
What is the Hotelopia cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made through Hotelopia. Cancellations made directly with the hotel or travel service operator will not be processed by Hotelopia and may result in “no show” fees. Cancellation deadlines and cancellation fees are clearly stated at the time of booking.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert