HotelClub promo codes, cheap accommodation and last minute deals June 2021
Enjoy discounts on HotelClub’s accommodation and travel service with these promo codes and deals.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Acting as a booking engine and agent for hotels worldwide, HotelClub joins members with reputable tour companies, car hire services, travel agents, and offers travel insurance.
Membership is completely free and is quick and easy to sign up for. Membership provides instant access to exclusive benefits and the ability to earn rewards by making bookings.
Once you’re part of the HotelClub network, you can leave reviews for hotels and destinations, swap travel tips and get insider information from other HotelClub members.
HotelClub merged with Hotels.com on 15 February 2016. Check these other hotel deals:
Where can I travel to with HotelClub?
HotelClub is global network offering services to its members worldwide. Members can travel to over 7400 cities in 141 countries.
Enter a city, an address or a hotel name to search directly. Alternatively, if you need some ideas or just want some inspiration, you can browse through the world regions. These are: Asia, Australia and NZ, Europe, The Americas and the UAE. You can also search by popular destinations, or current specials.
HotelClub is a travel community that rewards members and enables a more socially rewarding travel experience. While its major service is hotel booking, members have access to a number of other travel services, as well as exclusive services, from HotelClub.
What are the benefits of becoming a HotelClub member?
- Member Extras: Get free extras like breakfast, upgrades, Wi-Fi, and parking.
- Best Price Guarantee: HotelClub will match any offer if you find a cheaper price for the same hotel, on a different site for the same dates.
- Happiness Guarantee: If your experience with a hotel is not 100% satisfactory, HotelClub will step in on your behalf and fix the problem.
- Priority Customer Service: Get faster customer service, and pay nothing for booking or cancellation fees.
- Club Picks: Instant upgrades and other nice surprises.
- Member Exclusives: Get ‘members only’ extras, and exclusive, "members only" prices. Be the first to know about deals with pre-sale alerts for members.
What forms of payment does HotelClub accept?
As a global network, HotelClub accepts payment in the form of Visa, Mastercard, Japan Credit bureau (JCB), American Express (AMEX), Visa Electron, and Diners Club International cards. You can also pay with PayPal, the world’s largest, and most trusted online payment resource.
How can I get a refund with HotelClub?
If you cancel your reservation, you may be entitled to a refund. If you’re unsure, check with the hotel that you booked. Refunds for cancellations are dependent on each hotel’s individual policy.
To cancel a reservation, go to the "My Bookings" section on the HotelClub website. Select the booking you wish to cancel and click "Cancel Room". If you have multiple rooms reserved under one booking, you will need to cancel each room separately.
Once you click "Cancel', any penalty amount or refund that you are entitled to will show up.
Once a reservation is cancelled, any applicable refund will be processed within seven to ten days.
Pros and cons of HotelClub
- The standout feature of HotelClub is its full service, extras-for-nothing Member Rewards program.
- Live Chat is available to make sure your booking experience is smooth.
- Help is available while you are abroad.
- Travel community. Reap the benefits of being part of a travel community online. Swap experiences, and share tips with other members.
- Satisfaction and value guarantee. HotelClub members can book confidently with HotelClub’s satisfaction, and best-price guarantee.
- If HotelClub is experiencing a busier-than-usual period, you might not be able to access the Live Chat service.
More guides on Finder
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $120 off Nintendo Switch on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
The magic number: How much you need for financial freedom
Can you achieve financial freedom in the next 25 years?
Ask an Expert