Fly sky high with a balloon flight over Melbourne.
Get a new perspective on Melbourne with a hot air balloon flight over the city at sunrise. Float over famous sporting arenas, the tallest skyscrapers and the Yarra River as the city wakes up.
If you’re looking for a gentle adventure, check out our guide to the best hot air ballooning.
Hot air ballooning deals in Melbourne
Popular Tourist Attractions & Experiences coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Jan 2019||Up to 67% off + extra $15 off with code||EXT****|
|18 Jan 2019||Up to 50% off experiences + extra 10% off with code||FIN****|
|15 Jan 2019||Extra 15% off first Groupon purchase||BRA****|
|18 Jan 2019||$30 off activities and experiences||SUM****|
|16 Jan 2019||US$30 off bookings||NEW****|
|11 Jan 2019||Australia Day: Sydney Harbour cruises from $35||********|
Where can I do hot air ballooning in Melbourne?
You can experience your hot air balloon ride in either the Melbourne CBD or the Yarra Valley. Most experiences mentioned include hotel transfers from the city to the launch site.
Our top picks: Hot air ballooning you can book now:
Best for price: Hot Air Balloon Yarra Valley from Adrenaline
- Drift over the countryside for an hour in a hot air balloon
- All ballooning equipment and a transfer vehicle from the site are included
- End the morning with a gourmet breakfast at 5-star Yarra Valley Lodge for just $380
Best for value: Yarra Valley balloon flight and winery tour from Viator
- Make a day of it in the Yarra Valley with a sunrise hot air balloon flight and winery tour
- Enjoy a sparkling wine breakfast
- All-inclusive tour of four of the Yarra Valley's best known wineries
- Includes lunch with vineyard views at Balgownie Estate for just $565
Best for views: Hot Air Balloon Melbourne CBD from Adrenaline
- Enjoy a view of the sunrise over Melbourne
- See popular city sights from the air
- Includes a champagne breakfast at the Sofitel Hotel
Best for experience length: Flight over Melbourne and Yarra Valley winery tour from City Discovery
- See it all in one day with a combination flight and winery tour
- Experience a hot air balloon flight over Melbourne at sunrise
- Enjoy wine tasting in the Yarra Valley including a tour at Domaine Chandon
- Lunch at Balgownie Estate with wine pairing
- Total tour time is 12.5 hours
Hot air ballooning companies compared
|Booking company||Price||Locations||Extras/inclusions available|