Hot air ballooning in Sydney: Deals, Locations and When to Go
Experience the bliss and exhilaration of floating through the sky.
There’s something mysterious and romantic about hot air ballooning. You get up before dawn, take in the sunrise and watch as the balloon is readied. Then you get to float high above the trees watching the world pass below. The whole experience creates a sense of wonder.
Hot air ballooning deals in Sydney
Popular Tourist Attractions & Experiences coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Jul 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$10 off activities with code||TRA****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$25 off activities with code||TRA****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$40 off activities with code||TRA****|
|6 Mar 2020||Extra 10% off Las Vegas attractions||GO1****|
Our top picks: Hot air ballooning you can book now
Best for price (cheapest): Hot Air Balloon Sydney Weekday Flight from Adrenaline
- Float over beautiful Hawkesbury Valley with views of the Blue Mountains
- Fly with Tourism Award winners
- Choice of with breakfast or without helps you to control costs
- Fly for just $259
Best for value:Hot Air Ballooning Over The Hunter Valley from Adrenaline
- Float over Australia’s oldest wine region
- Dine on a Champagne buffet breakfast at Crowne Plaza Resort
- Digital photos from flight included
- Fly for $279 and get 45-60 minutes in the air
Best for experience length: Hot Air Ballooning Over The Hunter Valley, With Breakfast from RedBalloon
- Soak in the early morning views of the Hunter Valley vineyards
- Celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine
- A la carte breakfast at a local winery
- Extra long flight gives you one hour of ballooning
Best for views: Hot Air Ballooning Over Sydney Macarthur Region from RedBalloon
- Experience views over the Blue Mountains and Macarthur region
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Finish with a gourmet a la carte breakfast and Champagne celebration
Where can I go hot air ballooning in Sydney?
The three main regions for hot air ballooning in Sydney are Macarthur Region, Hawkesbury River and the Hunter Valley.
- Macarthur Region: Soar above the Camden Valley, providing rural views just 50 minutes from the city.
- Hawkesbury River: Take to the skies above the picturesque waterway northwest of Sydney's CBD.
- Hunter Valley: Float above vineyards and rolling hills in New South Wales' premier wine region.
Hot air ballooning companies compared
|ExperienceOz||$299||Hunter Valley||1 hour||Tea and coffee on arrival; Champagne breakfast|
|ExperienceOz||$299||Macarthur region||1 hour||Tea and coffee on arrival; Champagne breakfast|
|Red Balloon||$289||Hunter Valley||1 hour||A la carte breakfast at a local winery; glass of sparkling wine|
|Red Balloon||$299||Macarthur region||1 hour||Gourmet Champagne breakfast|
|Adrenaline||$284($259 without breakfast)||Hawkesbury Valley||50-65 minutes||Hearty breakfast; flight certificate|
|Adrenaline||$279||Hunter Valley||Champagne buffet breakfast; access to digital photos from flight|
Ask an Expert