Hostelbookers.com Promo Code and Deals April 2021
Book a relaxing and affordable holiday stay in countries all over the world when you use these promo codes at HostelBookers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
HostelBookers is an online resource for travellers looking for quality accommodations at the lowest possible price. You can find accommodation in a hostel, hotel, apartment, campsite or guesthouse in countries all over the world, all at the one convenient website. Boasting five million website visitors annually, HostelBookers is proud to have a large selection of different lodgings to meet all of your travel requirements.
With a 94% recommendation rate from customers, HostelBookers promises that you will be completely satisfied with your booking and the quality of customer service that you receive from this accredited travel agency.
We don't currently have HostelBookers promo codes and discount vouchers. Check these other accommodation deals:
HostelBookers' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 18 March 2020, HostelBookers hasn't announced any changes to its cancellation and changes policy.
How do I make a booking with HostelBookers?
- Browse through the promo codes above from HostelBookers and click on the one that you would like to use. This will safely redirect you to the HostelBrookers homepage and embed your discount.
- On the HostelBookers website and enter in your travel information to browse available accommodation.
- Look through the various lodging options available for your destination and be sure to check out the traveller reviews.
- Once you have found accommodation you would like to book, click ‘Book Now’.
- Indicate your bed preference and click ‘Book Now’ to proceed.
- Enter your payment details to finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from HostelBookers and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of HostelBookers
- No booking fees. HostelBookers does not charge booking fees, meaning that the price listed for the room that you are booking is the price that you pay.
- Low prices. The booking company offers the highest quality properties at the lowest price, guaranteed. If you find accommodation on the Internet for a lower price, HostelBookers promises to refund you double the difference, with conditions.
- Customer service. HostelBookers’ customer service team is available to offer help 365 days a year.
- Deposit required. Though you do not have to pay a booking fee, you will have to place a non-refundable 12% deposit on the booking that goes directly to HostelBookers.
Shipping guide for HostelBookers
You will receive an email directly after you make your booking confirming your purchase. You should be sure that you have entered your contact information correctly to receive the email confirming your booking as this is where you will have your itinerary information and confirmation that may be required when you check in.
Different properties may have different policies and other important information that will be relayed in the confirmation email, so you must make sure that you have entered the correct information to receive this crucial communication.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with HostelBookers
If you need to cancel your booking, you can receive a full refund as long as you cancel your reservation up to one day before arrival (local time). Check time zones to ensure that you are cancelling with enough time to get your money back. If you happen to find the same accommodation at a different site, HostelBookers will provide you with a refund for double the difference.
When booking, you will be required to pay a 12% non-refundable deposit to HostelBookers. If you think that there may be a chance you will have to cancel the reservation and want a refund on the 12% charge, you can purchase Payment Protection to have the small amount refunded to you if you do have to cancel.
About HostelBookers and its history
In business for more than seven years, HostelBookers has a stellar reputation and a long list of satisfied travellers that have stayed with the hostels, hotels, apartments, campsites and guesthouses offered through the website. The travel agency has relationships with quality accommodation options in hundreds of countries across the globe to give you the best choices for where you want to stay.
With over five million visitors to its site annually, HostelBookers prides itself on providing a high level of customer satisfaction and is committed to giving you the best online booking experience possible.
More guides on Finder
Kiama hotels | Where to stay in the coastal town south of Sydney
Compare Kiama hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Best caravan parks in Robe, South Australia
Ensure a good night’s sleep after a day exploring the Limestone Coast.
Campervan hire in Tasmania | Where to book, what to know
Got the wanderlust? Explore the rugged Tasmanian wilderness with a campervan to suit your needs.
Campervan hire in Perth | Where to book, what to know
Whether you’re headed into the outback or along the coast, make your trip that bit smoother with the perfect campervan.
Blue Mountains hotels | Where to stay in NSW’s world heritage area
Compare Blue Mountains hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Launceston hotels | Where to stay in the Northern Tasmanian city
Compare Launceston hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Booking.com Black Friday deals for 2020
Looking for a cheaper stay? Save on accommodation in Australia and abroad with these Booking.com Black Friday deals.
Jarvis discount codes and coupons April 2021 | Flat $35 per hour for all cleaning plans
Jarvis is a personal housekeeping service that will have your home spick and span in no time. Fantastic service, excellent rates.
Where to order food delivery in Bendigo
Eat the best of Bendigo’s food scene from home with top delivery services.
Nelson Bay hotels | Where to stay in Port Stephens’ largest town
Compare Nelson Bay hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Ask an Expert