Horizon: Zero Dawn’s chilly DLC The Frozen Wilds gets a release date
Aloy slides back into the fray this November.
The announcement of a frosty new expansion for robo-dinosaur romp Horizon: Zero Dawn back at E3 this year came as a pleasant surprise, especially so soon after Horizon's February launch. Sadly, the brief teaser offered little in the way of details regarding Aloy's next adventure, but today, developer Guerrilla Games has revealed one crucial piece of information: The Frozen Wilds will be chilling PS4 players on 7 November.
That, unfortunately, is all Guerrilla Games would let slip. We still don't know what Aloy will seek in the Frozen Wilds, nor the nature of the beast that guards the region's sacred mountain. Guerrilla Games has promised more information closer to the expansion's release date, so we'll keep you posted.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG