Horizon: Zero Dawn’s chilly DLC The Frozen Wilds gets a release date
Aloy slides back into the fray this November.
The announcement of a frosty new expansion for robo-dinosaur romp Horizon: Zero Dawn back at E3 this year came as a pleasant surprise, especially so soon after Horizon's February launch. Sadly, the brief teaser offered little in the way of details regarding Aloy's next adventure, but today, developer Guerrilla Games has revealed one crucial piece of information: The Frozen Wilds will be chilling PS4 players on 7 November.
That, unfortunately, is all Guerrilla Games would let slip. We still don't know what Aloy will seek in the Frozen Wilds, nor the nature of the beast that guards the region's sacred mountain. Guerrilla Games has promised more information closer to the expansion's release date, so we'll keep you posted.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale