Hop on these Hawaii flights from $699 return, flying Hawaiian Airlines
Say aloha to sun, surf and palm trees of the Hawaiian islands.
The 4th of July sales just keep on coming and this time we've got one for the sun-kissed shores of Hawaii from as little as $699 return with Hawaiian Airlines.
The lowest fares are for travel from Sydney or Brisbane to Oahu and you can also find flights from Melbourne to Oahu starting from $932.
If you've already been to Oahu and are keen to see what else the Hawaiian islands have to offer, you can also find discounted flights to Lanai and Molokai from $799 return.
Travel is for select dates from 25 January to 18 March 2020.
What's the catch? You've got to purchase three or more tickets in the same booking which means this can be a fun group trip or family getaway.
No worries, though, if you just want to go solo or take a trip for two, you can just pay a little bit more. Two travellers together can book from $749 each and single traveller fares start from $799 return.
You also don't have very long to get your travel crew together. This sale ends on 5 July 2019 or until seats sell out so make your way over to Hawaiian Airlines to grab yours before it's too late.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: While certainly not as cheap as we've seen the budget airlines get, when compared to other full-service airlines for a similar period, you're saving $150 off recent sale fares.
- Airline: Great. Hawaiian Airlines is a 3-star full-service carrier so your checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included.
- Travel time: Good. Flights from Sydney and Brisbane are mostly direct to Oahu, while Melbourne routes include a domestic stopover.
- Weather: Good. While technically during the rainy season, you should still find plenty of sunny days. You'll be visiting smack in the middle of whale watching season in Hawaii and also during the main surf season.
The full list of discounted flights to Hawaii on Hawaiian Airlines
|From||To||Return fare||Travel dates||Book|
|Sydney||Oahu||$699||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Sydney||Lanai||$799||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Sydney||Molokai||$799||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Brisbane||Oahu||$699||25 January - 16 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Brisbane||Lanai||$799||25 January - 16 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Brisbane||Molokai||$799||25 January - 16 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Melbourne||Oahu||$932||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Melbourne||Lanai||$1,032||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
|Melbourne||Molokai||$1,032||27 January - 18 March 2020||Book your Hawaii flights|
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?