Save your money on flights so you can use it for entertainment in Hong Kong instead.
Hong Kong is an expensive city no matter how much you try and budget. So skip spending your hard-earned money on flights and keep it in your pocket. With these flight deals you can focus on what you’re going to do once you get to Hong Kong instead of finding the cheapest flight.
Hong Kong flight deals
|Flights to Hong Kong from $429 return on Virgin Australia||
|Travel in March 2018 and May 2018. Sample fares include Gold Coast to Hong Kong Flights. Conditions Apply||
|Hong Kong from $504 return with Philippine Airlines||Valid select days in May and June. Sample fares include Sydney-Hong Kong for $512 return and Melbourne-Hong Kong for $529 return.||
Search for a flight to Hong Kong
Hong Kong flight FAQs
Who flies to Hong Kong?
Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Virgin Australia, Hong Kong Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Thai Airways and Singapore Airlines all have direct flights from Australia to Hong Kong.
What are the closest airports to Hong Kong?
Hong Kong International Airport is Hong Kong's only airport.
What airport transfer options are available?
- Pre-booked airport transfers: Private and shared transfers are available to pre-book.
- Hotel coaches: These can be booked at the Commercial Services counter in Arrival Hall B, terminal 1.
- Taxis: Taxis are found outside the arrivals hall with red, green and blue taxis serving different areas of the island.
- Public transport: The airport express MRT train line brings passengers to the city centre and other areas for HKD$5–$100. Public buses and trains are available as a budget option.
- Uber: Uber is available at the airport.
- Car hire: Renting cars is uncommon as taxis are usually hired due to their affordability.