Hong Kong direct flights from $533 return
Direct, all-inclusive and super cheap by any measure.
Right now, Qantas is running a sale on Hong Kong direct flights, for travel in October and November of 2017, or from February to April of 2018. With fares starting from $533, these are very impressive prices no matter how you look at it. For direct and all-inclusive flights, however, they're truly outstanding.
If you want to go to Hong Kong then these prices are well worth snapping up before they disappear. It's fairly safe to assume you won't be finding cheaper ones any time soon, and that they're going to go fast. For some perspective, these are about on par with heavily discounted previous Jetstar flights, and soundly outpace other typical discounts.
- Melbourne to Hong Kong - $533 return
- Brisbane to Hong Kong - $562 return
- Sydney to Hong Kong - $564 return
- Adelaide to Hong Kong - from $564 to $584 (these ones aren't direct flights)
- Bookings: Go to I Want That Flight to book online.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes