The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed loan offers competitive interest rates, no ongoing monthly fees and a redraw facility.
The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed home loan comes with a range of features such as a redraw facility, the option to make additional repayments, and the ability to borrow up to 95% of the property’s value. It is a fixed-rate loan which guarantees that the interest rate you have to pay is set for the next 1-5 years, so you’ll know what your repayments will be for that period.
Consider applying for this loan if you have full documents to support your application. Homeloans only offer this loan to individuals and companies that can verify their personal, employment, and income information.
- Winner 2014 - First Home Buyer Lender (The Adviser Non-Bank Lending Awards)
- Winner 2012 - Excellence Award - Mortgage Manager of the Year 30+ Employees (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia)
|Product Name||Homeloans Ultra Fixed Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||25 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- $0 application fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- $150 settlement fee.
- No offset account.
Things to consider about the Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed home loan
The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed loan can be used for various reasons such as property purchase, refinance, equity release or construction. If you intend to split your loan, you have the ability to make additional repayments without penalties on the variable portion. This is an attractive feature for home buyers who want to make extra repayments whenever they have extra cash. There is also a redraw facility available, again on the variable portion.
You also have access to it 24/7 through internet banking, which means that you’ll have access to the funds when you need it most.
Features of the Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed home loan
- Available for a range of borrowers. This loan is suitable for individuals, companies/trusts and non-residents. Please note non-residents are subject to a separate criteria.
- Interest-only repayments. This loan allows interest-only repayments for a set period of time.
- Repayment options. You can make repayments on a monthly, fortnightly or weekly basis. Options include: salary credit, BPAY and direct debit.
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). If you are an owner-occupiers, you can borrow up to 95% of value of the property, however, higher interest rates will apply. For investors, the maximum that can be lent by Homeloans is 80% LVR.
- Loan term. The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed loan has a loan term of up to 30 years, making home ownership easier to achieve.
- Redraw facility on variable portion if you split. This is an attractive feature especially because getting access to your funds come with no strings attached.
- Additional repayments on variable portion if you split. Get the flexibility to pay off the loan faster with this feature. The loan lets you make extra repayments without incurring penalties.
- Portability. If you move properties, you can keep the same loan by using the portability features.
Fees you can avoid
- Ongoing fees. This loan has no ongoing yearly fees so you save money on unnecessary costs.
- Application fee. Submit an application without any obligations. This will be reviewed by the staff as soon as possible.
- Redraw facility fees. Other lenders charge a fee when you use the redraw facility. The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed loan has this feature automatically.
- Stamp duty on property. This depends on the state you live in and the value of the property. However, some exemptions may apply.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Mortgage registration fee. This loan has a fee of $0 to register your mortgage.
- Transfer fee. The transfer fee is $214.
Find out what your repayments will be in a few seconds
How to apply for the Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed home loan
The details you need to submit include:
- Personal information. This includes your name, address, and contact details. You also need to let them know whether you have a partner and dependents.
- Employment information. Submit your employer’s details, number of years you’ve worked in that company, and your annual salary. If your annual income includes bonuses and commissions, disclose that information as well.
- Other income. If have additional sources of income such as family tax benefit, submitting these details would be beneficial for your application.
- Property information. Provide all relevant information on the property that you want to purchase.
The Homeloans Ultra Full Doc Fixed loan is suitable for anyone who wants to have a fully-featured home loan package with no ongoing fees. It comes with competitive interest rates and flexible loan repayment periods so apply today.