homeloanHQ Streetwise Owner Home Loan
Looking to refinance to a cheaper home loan with money-saving features?
They're also members of the Credit Ombudsman Service, an external resolutions organisation.
Shirley Liu is Finder's global program manager. She was previously the publisher for banking and investments and has also written comparisons for energy, money transfers, Uber Eats and many other topics. Shirley has a Master of Commerce and a Bachelor of Media, Journalism and Communications from the University of New South Wales. She is passionate about helping people find the best deal for their needs.
This product is only available for refinancers and you can only borrow up to 80% of your property's value. Both owner occupier and investors are welcome to apply for this loan. All applications are required to be completed online.
Since homeloanHQ is an online lender, it's important to ensure that you're comfortable with internet banking the lack of face-to-face communication.
About this loan
What are the benefits and features of the homeloanHQ Streetwise Owner Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow a minimum of $250,000 up to a maximum of $1,000,000.
- Loan term. There's a minimum term of 1 year, to a maximum of 30 years for this loan.
- Loan-to-value ration. There is a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80% for this loan.
- Extra repayments. You can make additional repayments with this home loan, which enables you to pay it off faster.
- Redraw facility. You'll be able to access your extra repayments made in the past with a redraw facility. This gives you flexibility incase you need cash to pay for unexpected bills or expenses, or you want to use your extra repayments to go on a holiday.
- Split loan facility. You'll be able to split portions of your loan into different accounts provided by homeloanHQ, except for a fixed interest rate.
- Portability. If you decide to move into another property with the same value, you can take your loan with you so you don't need to refinance.
- Repayments. You can make principal and interest or interest only repayments on a monthly, fortnightly or weekly basis with this loan. This helps you to pay your loan off in the same way you get paid.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee, $615. homeloanHQ is currently waiving the fee for applications.
- Settlement fee, $0. The settlement is also waived.
- Early termination fee, $0. If you pay out the loan before the agreed loan term, this early termination fee will also be charged. However, homeloanHQ has waived this fee.
- Annual service fee, $120. This fee is usually charged on a yearly basis to cover the cost of maintaining your account.
- Legal/Valuation fee, $440. This fee is charged to cover the cost of sending an independent valuer to your property.
- Exit fee, $295. When you finish paying off the loan or decide to leave for another loan, this fee will be charged.
What are the advantages and considerations of the homeloanHQ Streetwise Owner Home Loan?
- Low interest rate rewards customers who have an established track record.
- A single, discounted legal and valuation fee.
- You can make your repayments and redraws using internet banking
- You can withdraw extra funds from your mortgage via the redraw facility (minimum redraw amount is $500)
- Refinance only offer.
- A discharge fee of $295 applies on loan closure.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for or find out more information about this loan, please click on the secure links provided on this page to be securely taken to the homeloanHQ website. You'll be able to:
- Download an application form straight away
- Get homeloanHQ's contact details to call them for more information
- Fill in the form provided to get pre-approval and homeloanHQ will contact you
Documents you'll be asked to supply if you decide to apply
- Certified copies of your passport, driver's licence and medicare card. If your passport has expired you can attach a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill in your name
- Two recent payslips for each applicant and your latest PAYG summary
- For self-employed applications, a copy of your two most recent tax returns and ATO Notice of Assessment
- If you own a company, a copy of your two most recent tax returns
- Last six months clear payment history, online statements are acceptable
- Copy of your council or water rates notice over the property that is to be refinanced